Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image
"I'm not lazy!"
Alice rushed madly after Munchlax, panting "I-I'm not.. cut out.. for this.." she said, breathing heavily. when she finally caught up with Munchlax, who was inspecting something on the floor, she strode up to him, and said, as crossly as she could manage (which wasn't actually very cross at all) "honestly Munchlax- you really don't need to-" her sentence dropped short when she saw a guy with a Torchic desperately trying to stay on his shoulder, standing up, approaching him was.. "oh god.." she whispered, still trying to catch her breath, hardly noticing the girl following the legend himself-Professor Oak..
"I'm self preservative~!"

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever”

Once they were in the front room, Shizu looked over at the boy who was waiting and girl who was out of breath. The boy was was slightly old than herself, and a Torchic on his shoulder, and the girl looked like she had just ran a marathon. She waved to the both of them before going to look at the map. She sighed and looked down at Turtwig, nodding to herself. If Turtwig was going to be out, then Shinx should be out too. Shizy grabbed Shinx's ball and let her out. The two pokemon greeted each other, and Shizu smiled before looking back at the map. "Okay guys, it looks like the next gym is in Pewter City. So it's north on Route 1 to Viridian City, Route 2 through the Viridian forest, and Finally Pewter City. That's a long way. We should stock up before we leave." Her pokemon nodded in agreement, sitting faithfully beside their master.

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Twilliana 'Twilly' Greenstone

Twilliana jumped off the boat that stopped in the Honen reigon and headed to the lab. As she was walking along, she saw a Aurzill been picked on by three totodile. She gasped and sent out her ponyta. "Blaze, use tackle!" she said. The ponyta ran forward and knocked all 3 of the totodile out at once. She sighed, bullying even happened to poor pokemon. The ponyta licked the side of the whimpering Auzrill. She picked it up and saw it had a broken foot. She gasped and picked the poor little pokemon up and headed to the pokemon center. She headed the little auzrill over to Nurse Joy. She glanced at her pokewatch. She was going to be late now.

----------------- [ x ] -----------------

User ImageUser Image
User Image
"Looks like we even have another trainer" Oak smiled as Alice rushed through the door, he waved an Aide over and got them to go get another Pokedex. He Approached Kirp first, he had met Kirp earlier as he knew they boy's father. "Welcome Kirp, I hope all is well with your family." He took out the first Pokedex, and handed it to him, "You know what this is for, I'm glad you decided to come." He petted the Torchic on the head and placed the pokeballs in Kirp's other hand.

Oak went over to greet the new trainer, "Hello there, I'm sorry, I haven't memorized everyone's names yet, what was yours?" He asked Alice.

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image
"I'm not lazy!"
Alice scratched her neck nervously "uhh.. Alice..?" she asked/said, nervously- wondering why he said remember she sure didn't remember signing up for anything!
then again.. I'm not all THAT good at remembering things.. she figured, still utterly confused.
She glanced at Munchlax, who now looked like he was sleeping, she gestured with a flick of her head, and he came next to her foot, looking quite pleased with himself- almost as clueless as Alice.
User Image

Kirp waved back to Shizu before looking up at Oak, he was feeling a bit shy. Alice bursting in startled him a bit. He put the Pokedex in his pocket, and the pokeballs slotted nicely onto his belt.
Torchic nipped at his ear, seemingly steering the boy towards the map that was hanging in the room. Oak seemed to have a think for Maps. "Oww oww owww" Torch finally let his ear go and chirped loudly "Tooooorchic"
Kirp rubbed his ear and looked at the map, Torchic pecked at Pewter City, "I guess you think you know where you're going Torch" Kirp patted the chick on the head.

Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Nurse Joy soon returned with the now-healed Aurzill. She thanked the nurse then headed outside. Blaze walked next to her. Ponytas weren't as big as Rapidashs, but you could still ride them if you had the right saddle. Sadly, Twilly only had her Rapidash saddle from Sinnoh, so she was stumped there. The aurzill sat happily in her hands. Twilly hadn't got any pokeballs for this region and only had kept one from Sinnoh. She soon saw the labs up ahead and let out a happy sigh. Hopefully she wasn't late.

User ImageUser Image

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever”

Shizu looked over at the boy who had joined her. Laughing when she noticed his Torchic was nipping his ear. "That's one smart Torchic you've got yourself there." She smiled up at the boy, only a few inches short than him. When something looked pushed against her leg, she looked down at her own pokemon, noticing they seemed jealous. Shizu bent to pet her Turtwig and Shinx. "Don't worry. I think you're both smart too." She smiled, still petting them, and her pokemon smiled back happily.

((Saka makes me smile. 4laugh ))

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image
"I'm not lazy!"
Alice kept up being nervous for a minute, then decided that it was too much effort and relaxed again. She stared at the other girl in wonder- some people sure knew where they were going..
"not us, eh..?" she asked Munchlax, who happily replied Munchlax~!, dancing around her legs- at least he didn't seem to mind.. At the loud "Torchik", Munchlax fell over and frowned, crossing his arms comically- Alice laughed, copping a glare, from Munchlax, who proceeded to laugh along with her- it seemed neither of them could take anything seriously.. "and Munchlax here seems to be the odd one out~" she said, still laughing, putting on a serious face for a second, she added. "not like I'm any different, though.." she said, chuckling.
User Image

Oak nodded "Well Alice, welcome to my Lab" He walked over and shook her hand, "Are you okay, you look a little lost." He laughed cheerfully. "Its okay, I get a little lost too. Ah, here comes my Aide."
Oak's Aide came back with the next Pokedex and set of pokeballs. Oak took them and thanked the Aide. He looked back at Alice and her Munchlax. Well, here they are, your Pokedex and Pokeballs, he pointed the pokedex at her Munchlax to demonstrate how it worked.
The Pokedex beeped, and spoke "In its desperation to gulp down food, it forgets about the food it has hidden under its fur."

Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Twilly entered the lab and saw Professor Oak talking to some girl. She smiled and waited a little. Blaze stood next to her, but after looking around for a moment, she returned the ponyta into it's pokeball. The aurzill had hopped out of her hands and was bouncing happily at her feet.

User ImageUser Image

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image
"I'm not lazy!"
Alice grinned at Munchlax "that answers so many questions.." she said, then turned to the prof. "wait.. that said that.? woah.. must be out-of this-era technology.." she said, eyes widening. "I think you made a mistake, there- you said it was mine.. she glanced at the others- they all seemed to have pokedexes and pokeballs, too! Her eyes widened further.
"mine? as in my mine? woah.. cool~!" she said, taking the pokedex and looking at the buttons, somewhat overwhelmed by the sheer number of them. "I'm sure Munchlax here will be able to help me figure this one out.." she said, laughing happily.
She looked at the pokeballs, then frowned. "hmm.. if I remember right... which I don't!" she said, taking one, pressing the button in the centre, and shrinking it. "well what would you know- I did remember!" she exclaimed, slipping them into slots in the inside of her jacket. "skill, eh?" she asked, still laughing. She whipped around to see a girl standing next to her, looking blank for a moment, she broke into a grin "well hi, stranger~!"
User Image
Kirp blushed shyly, "Uh huh, thanks" he scratched his head, he really wasn't socially adept. Torchic on the other hand seemed to make up for this, she chirped in thanks to Shizu, "Chick, tooorchic." She glided down on her stubby wings, which was quite a feat for a Torchic, she looked over the Shinx and Turtwig, she chirped in a friendly manner at the pair.
Kirp was still rubbing his ear and looking at the map.

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

Shizu giggled when she all the Pokemon getting along so well. She was still crouched down on the ground, smiling at the Pokemon when she looked up at the boy. "You're not very good with meeting people are you?" Shizu had noticed him blushing, thinking it strange for an old person to act shyly towards someone younger than them.

((lol, Every time I see Saka I remember that mushroom cloud scene. Makes it hard to figure out what to write next.))

User Image
Oak smiled at Alice, "Please have a safe journey, there is a map over there if you need to know where you're going." He walked over to Twilly "Looks like you're the last one for today" He looked at another Aide and they went to get her Pokedex and Pokeballs.
"As you must have gathered by now, I am Professor Oak. So you're here because I requested it." He put his hand back into his lab coat pocket, "Any questions?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff