Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there,User Image
Welcome to the world of Pokemon.
My name is Oak, people call me the Pokemon Prof.
This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon!
For some people Pokemon are pets. Others use them for fights.
Myself...
I study pokemon as a profession...

Your very own pokemon legend is about to unfold!
A world of dreams and adventures with pokemon awaits!
Lets go!

Who are you again...?

Gaia Name: (Your screen name)
Name: (Your character's name)
Age: (10 is the youngest you're allowed your pokemon license.)
Pokemon: (Two maximum to begin with, no legendaries, first evolutionary stage to begin with. All generations allowed, excluding gen 5 since there is little-to-no info on the pokemon from the game.) List of pokemon
Hometown: (Any place from Kanto, Johoto, Hoenn and Sinnoh)
Bio: (Tell us about yourself)
Appearence: (Description or Picture preferred.)
Setting:
User Image

RP Outline:
Everyone starts in Pallet Town with Professor Oak.
Collect badges from the 8 Gym Leaders through out the land.
Catch all the pokemon you can along the way.
Train your favourites.
Reach Indigo Plateau and compete in the Pokemon League Tournament.
Battle to become the champ.
Watch out for Team Rocket along the way.

Rules:
PM me your profile.
God mode is obviously not allowed.
No-one can control a Legendary pokemon.
Pokemon can't die, they will faint though.
If all your pokemon faint, you be taken to the last Poke-centre you visited.
Poke-centres will heal your pokemon, make sure to visit them when you get to a town.
This is a Semi-lit RP, please use words, sentences and paragraphs.
[MX]
Gaia Name: [MX]
Name: Kirp Vulcane
Pokemon: Torchic and Metaro the Beldum
Hometown: Lavaridge
Bio: Kirp moved to Kanto from Hoenn a year ago, it's taken him a while to make friends, and he's still a bit shy. He's an adept pokemon trainer, and always longed for the freedom of adventure. He finally saved up enough money to buy his own Trainer License, he has said good-bye to his mother and father and is on his way to Oak to get his Pokedex.
Appearence:
User Image

Amaya has Fallen
Gaia Name: Amaya has Fallen
Name: Shizu Kamiya
Pokemon: Turtwig, Shinx
Hometown: Alamos Town
Bio: Shinzu is the youngest in her family. Her brother and sister both decided to stay home instead with their pokemon instead of travel, something Shizu never understood. She had always wanted to travel the world with her pokemon. When Shizu was finally 10, she couldn't leave home because her mother had gotten cancer. Shizu was to only one who could stay home to take care of her mother because her bother and sister both had jobs, and their father had died long ago. After a few years, Shizu's mother was well enough for her to leave home and follow her dreams. After she got Turtwig, Shizu was onher way to Pallet Town were she captured her Shinx.
Appearence: User Image

Quarks4
Gaia Name: Quarks4
Name: Alice
Pokemon: Munchlax~! (I prefer starting off with next to nothing.. bwahaha..)
Hometown: Kanto
Bio: Alice is a world renowned chef, and is over all a a carefree (too carefree) and happy person! she's never known her parents- and apparently doesn't want to- her bright personality is occasionally blemished with her extremely crappy jokes- if someone dies- you can almost be certain she'd be laughing about it- happiness to a fault..

L a u r e n - F r o g
Gaia Name: Lauren-Frog
Name: Twilliana (Twilly) Greenstone
Pokemon: Azurill [ Mitzy ] & Ponyta [ Blaze ]
Hometown: Sinnoh, Hearthome City
Bio: Twiliana has gone quite far on her pokemon journey, already to have gotten all the badges & ribbons in the Sinnoh reigon, yet she hasn't gone to the Grand Festival or Battled the Elite Four. She feels bad of having ditched her last team, but managed to catch a Ponyta on her way to Pallet Town to replace her Rapidash she had in Sinnoh.
Appearence:
User Image

Just Simply TJB
Gaia Name: Just Simply TJB
Name: Bear
Pokemon: Elekid and Magby
Hometown: New Bark Town
Bio: Bear has been trianing Pokemon with his parents since before he recieved his trainer's license so he has a good amount of battle knowledge. He moved to Kanto with his mother because his father migrated there in order to collect all 32 badges, the last region he has left to adventure, and decided to bring his family this time. Bear hads been training with his two favorites since he was 10 and is preparing to fight Brock in Pewter City,also he is taking care of an egg given to him by Professor Elm (from Gold/Silver/Crystal) (it's a Togepi :3) he wants to follow in his father's footsteps and one day defeat his father in battle.

XxXrinXX
Gaia Name: XxXrinXX
Name: Rin Nakimori
Pokemon: Cyndaquil User Image
Tediursa User Image
Hometown: Kanto
Bio: He is a young up and coming trainer. He specializes in attacking. He only wants to be one of the best.

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever”

Shizu walked into the lab, smiling excitedly. The message she had gotten from him from a surprise, telling her to come to his. And now that she was here, Shizu really couldn't believe it. She was in Prof. Oak's lab. The Prof. Oak. But she still didn't know why he wanted her to come here. Shizu walked up to a map of the region, looking for the first gym.

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”
User Image
Professor Oak walked into the room where Shizu was waiting. He waited a second and smiled watching her looking at the map, he remembered what it was like to be a young trainer, and it still brought joy to his heart seeing all these young kids going out into the world to help his research.
"Hello Shizu?" He asked walking across the room towards her.

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever”

Looking over in the direction her name was said, Shizu smiled brightly. She ran the short distance to Prof. Oak, meeting him half way between the two of them, and shook his hand enthusiastically. "Hi, Professor Oak! It's nice to meet you!"

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”
User ImageThe professor smiled and laughed. He shook her hand back. "I'm glad you came" He put his other hand in his pocket. "How was your trip over?" He asked, having finished shaking hands, he placed this hand in his other pocket. He seemed to be in a good mood.

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

"It's was great. I was challenged by another trainer. It was my first challenge, and I won! But I never knew it would be so hard. He nearly took out both of my pokemon, but I won in the end" Shizu smiled triumphantly, proud of herself. The match was hard, Turtwig had been knocked out and Shinx was exhausted. Shizu had ran the rest of way to Pallet Town, hoping to avoid more battles. Once she had gotten Pallet Town, she visited the Pokemon Center before coming to see Prof. Oak.

User Image
Oak chuckled, "Well I am glad you arrived in one piece. I guess I should get to why I invited you here" he walked over to a panel on the wall, and pressed a few buttons. The panel slid open and he took something out. "I have dozens of young trainers out all over the world, collecting data on pokemon and sending it back to me for my research. It's not as hard as it sounds, you simply use point this at a pokemon and it tells you information about them" He turned to face Shizu and held out a pokedex, "You should try it on one of your pokemon just to see how it works."

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

Shizu had a confused look on her face as Oak handed her the poxedek. Nodding her head, she grabbed one of her poxeballs and called out Turtwig. "Okay, Turtwig be still." Shizu pointed to device at Turtwig. Once she pressed the button, a woman's voice sounded from the poxedex. "Turtwig, the Tiny Leaf Pokémon. Its shell is made of earth and when it absorbs water, it becomes harder." Shizu was astonished. She had never seen a device like this before. "That's so cool!"

Kirp huffed and puffed a bit, he had been out for a run around town; he liked to keep fit. He had arrived at the gates of Professor Oak's Laboratory. His torchic chirped happily at his feet "Toorchic" she said, Kirp bent over and picked up the tiny little chick and put her on his shoulder, "Here goes nothing Torch." He took a deep breath and opened the gate. A Lab assistant noticed him almost immediately, he was quickly ushered into the main building after explaining who he was and why he was there.
User Image
"Glad you think so Shizu." He took out 5 pokeballs and handed them to Shizu too, "Here are your pokeballs, good luck with your adventure."
An aide ran up to Oak and whispered something in his ear, Oak said "Thanks" and turned back to Shizu, "It would seem like more trainers are arriving, feel free to stick around and meet them if you want, or you can get started now if you would like.

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

Shizu put the poxeballs in her bag. "Thanks. I wouldn't mind meeting some other people. Maybe we can be friends! Right Turtwig?" Shizu looked at Turtwig who nodded in agreement. They both followed Oak, hoping he didn't mind, not really having a choice in the matter since the room only had one exit.

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image
"I'm not lazy!"
Alice yawned to herself, waking up in what looked like a small village. She rubbed her eyes sleepily "I've really got to stop doing that, eh, Munchlax..?" she asked, sleepily, before glancing around to find that the small pokemon had gone. Her eyes widened with shock. "oh crud.." she muttered, seeing Munchlax enter the largest building in the town, with a sign proudly pronouncing pokemon Lab on the front. "oh crud..." she repeated, rubbing the last ounce of sleep in her eyes before rushing after Munchlax.
((urg.. I'll be back in a bit, ok..? I wouldv'e prepared this better, but.. heheh.. *sweatdrop*))
"I'm self preservative~!"
User Image
Before Oak started walking, he grabbed another pokedex out of the dispenser and another set of pokeballs. He headed to the front room where Kirp had been taken. His Aide joined them on the walk, but broke off into another room before they reached the reception hall.

User Image
The chirps of Kirp's Torchic could be heard down the hall, the excitable little pokemon seemed to be more enthusiastic about meeting Oak than her trainer, and Kirp himself was quite excited to be here. Kirp was sitting on one of the waiting chairs, he instantly stood up when he heard Oak coming, he had forgotten Torchic was sitting on his shoulder, the little bird bounced up and fluttered madly to keep from falling off his shoulder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff