Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image
"I'm not lazy!"

A frown creased Alice's features "that would be a negarory... I think.." she brightened again- you could almost see her throwing away all sense of fear and worries. She shrugged, then laughed again. "of course, I know some things.. I think.." she kept on walking, Munchlax frantically trying to keep up. "well.. I'm sure if I get stuck, Munch will help, me, anyway~" Munchlax puffed up with pride, before tripping, getting up, and frantically trying to catch up with Alice again.

"I'm self preservative~!"
User Image

Kirp had been as far as Cerulean city before, but he had never challenged the gyms along the way. He had fought his way through the gyms in Hoenn though, so he knew how to battle, his released all his pokemon before he moved though. Two of his favorite pokemon gave him eggs before he had left though. He petted his Torchic, she had hatched on the journey over. She reminded him a lot of her father, he then glanced down at his belt and a pokeball holding his Beldum. It had taken a lot longer to hatch, infact it was only a few days old, he wasn't sure how it would hold up in battle, he guessed he would find out on this journey. Kirp focused again, "Um yeah, I've been for a few hiking trips through mount moon." He smiled "Come on, first stop, Viridian city!" He started to walk.

Current Pokemon:

User ImageUser Image

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever”

Cheering with excitement, Shizu ran ahead of the others, Turtwig not far behind her. She stopped to look at something, and deciding it was boring went on her way. The world was vast wondrous place, and Shizu wanted to see it all. Shizu watched a flock of Farrow fly over head, amazed at how many there were. She was amazed at how they all stuck together like that.

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”
Pokemon:User Image User Image
User Image

The path to Viridian city was a winding path, which takes many twists and turns along the way, you had to be careful of the tall grass too, it was pretty easy to get lost in there, not to mention all the wild pokemon that hid there. He entered the first big patch of it, he was making sure that the two people he was with didn't get lost, he saw a few Rattata dash in and out of some holes, he ignored them, they looked like they wanted to be left alone. A few Pidegey were spooked by something far off to their right and scattered into flight. Eventually Kirp came out the other side one step closer to Viridian city.

Current Pokemon:

User ImageUser Image

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
User Image
°°°ღ°°°Shizu°°°ღ°°°

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever”

Walking through the tall grass wasn't easy. You had to careful not to step on any Pokemon, which were sometimes hard to see. And Shizu had tripped on a rock, causing her to land face first on the ground. After Shizu stood back up, she dusted herself off and walked out the grass, feeling embarrassed.

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”
Pokemon:User Image User Image

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
-Bear-

User Image As Bear traveled throught the grass he made Elekid thunderpunch any Pidgey that got to close and Magby firepunch on any other pokemon. Bear was holding the egg he recieved from Professor Elm carefully.

-Forget Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, it's time for Johto to shine-

current party: User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(editted)

Bashful Bloodsucker

User Image
"I'm not lazy!"

Alice couldn't see a thing until she got through the other side of the grass "Munch..?" she asked, then glanced down to see the little pokemon bumping into her leg. "geez, sure glad you didn't get.." her eyes widened as she saw another Munchlax exit the grass next to the other, and glare at the other, just as one of them turned into a pink blob! "what the..?" Alice frowned at the blob- she didn't like another pokemon impersonating her own.. she turned around and followed the others, not noticing that the ditto seemed to be following her..

"I'm self preservative~!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces