Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coronavirus brought it back...

Poll Pimps = TEH SEX 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 30 ]
GGW XI Playoffs 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 8 ]
Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

The results are all here... it is time for me to record.

Invisible Conversationalist

Hey, just thought I'd stop by. I'm hoping that maybe coming back here will help jumpstart my creative motivation. How is everyone?
I should probably make that recording.

Dangerous Enabler

I am all tired and sniffly. How are you, Selbe?

And yes, yes you should, Wing.

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
It is the day of my birth and I am tired and old. Welcome back Selbe! Good too see you.

Yes, WING DO THE THING.

Dangerous Enabler

Happy birthday! Doing anything fun?

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Working for most of the day, but my roommate is making lentil soup (which is my FAVORITE) and german chocolate cake for supper, and then I will go do trivia and karaoke with a friend. And I might get to go to the fair tomorrow so that will be fun.

Invisible Conversationalist

PK - I've been better. I've actually been in quite a funk lately, psychologically and creatively. I just remember how therapeutic writing has been for me but I find it harder and harder to do it. But I also remember back when I was active in the AGWC being much more functional and at least being able to use my writing as an outlet, so I'm hoping that maybe I can facilitate some healthful change.

Frosted Midnight - Thanks! I hope I stay back.

Winter Warrior

9,475 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Winter Guardian 250
Pk - Oh, he sleeps just fine. The problem is that since he's not very good at breastfeeding, I have to spend extra time with the whole feeding routine because I have to pump at every feeding and instead of that being a hands free experience like it should be, I have to use that time to bottle feed supplements (unless the hubby is home or a friend is over and will bottle feed for me while I pump).

I'm also still trying to get unpacked after our move. I keep running into inconvenient barriers in trying to find the time to get my office area set up. I never thought I could miss a desk so much!

Dangerous Enabler

Frosted - I hope you had a great day!

Selbe - sorry to hear things are sucking. Are you getting the kind of support you need? I hope you can manage to get writing again! I know it helps me a lot.

VOC - that sounds . . . very labor-intensive. I hope you get your desk soon! And that he gets better at breastfeeding.

I am listening to Thrift Shop and finishing up an essay before I head home for the weekend and do more work.

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
VoC, I hope your little one becomes more capable of eating.
PK, it was a good day, thanks!
Selbe, sorry things have been crummy for you, I hope you get back into the groove soon.

Anyone have any exciting halloween plans? (Does anyone even celebrate halloween?)

Dangerous Enabler

I'm going to a murder mystery party where everyone will be dressed as either a character from or author of a horror novel. It's gonna be awesome.

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
That sounds like a lot of fun PK!
I need to grab the recording from PK for her portion. The other stuff is up.

The winner of the AGWL Prism is FrostedMidnight (send me the name you want for AGWL Season 6)

And... the GGW IX Champion is... by the slimmest of margins...

Misha Collinz!

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Congrats Misha!

I'm sorry you guys didn't like my entry this round...I actually quite liked it sweatdrop . I suppose I just have bad taste.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff