Welcome to Gaia! ::

she pushed him away from her "NO!" she turnd and began to walk back to the castle "I told you i don't want to go back. If you hadn't fallen asleep so fast you would know why." she said over her shoulder. and kept walking
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
she pushed him away from her "NO!" she turnd and began to walk back to the castle "I told you i don't want to go back. If you hadn't fallen asleep so fast you would know why." she said over her shoulder. and kept walking

Shiro sighed and shook his head "did you forget how to get to the castle, you can't simply walk there" there was a whisp of wind and he was in front of her a mere foot away "now unless you give me a really good excuse i am not letting you go back there, i don't want you to get involved in this mess" he sighed
"Shiro did you even hear anything i told you last night?" she looked at him, her eyes telling him everything, every secret and she didn't even know it. "if you did then there is your reason." she said as she just stood there looking at him, almost begging him not to make her go back
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
"Shiro did you even hear anything i told you last night?" she looked at him, her eyes telling him everything, every secret and she didn't even know it. "if you did then there is your reason." she said as she just stood there looking at him, almost begging him not to make her go back

Her thoughts filled his mind as he stood there stock still eyes wide "umm..." was all he could manage as he turned around and looked out over the water "i do now" he whispered more to himself as he twiddled his thumbs his hands shaking madly, he had to clasp them and even that helped only a bit
she shook her head and turnd back to the water "fine lets go" she tolf him and began to walk to the edge of the lake and stood there waiting for him to come too. why? she asked herself
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
she shook her head and turnd back to the water "fine lets go" she tolf him and began to walk to the edge of the lake and stood there waiting for him to come too. why? she asked herself

He shook his head, "this just makes things worse" he said with a sigh "come we need to get you back to Sarah's castle, it is not safe at mine" he growled shaking his head
"what makes things worse and how is it safer at Sarah's castle?" she asked still not wanting to go back.
He sighed and shook his head "the reason my castle is hidden is because i have many enemies" he shook his head "they will know of you and base you as my target, you must get away from me" he said, a hint of sadness in his voice
Sarah lost any sence of Security she had left, and turned...walking back to the castle Slowly at fist before Parinoia began to take hold...What Was that?She began to speed up until she began to see things...her heart pounding Hard, as She ran into the castle, and sat down hugging her knees, watching as her hair went over her face...
she looked at him scared "i can't, i wont!" she said everytime i get close to someone they are ripped away from me. she thought to herself as she hugged him
Kuma snuck up on sarah and hugged her from behind."hello"
Kuma Namaru

Sarah jumped slightly, and slid a hand up to her face...moving her hair our of her eyes, She looked back, and smiled..."you startled me..."She muttered, feeling some of her Security return...
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
she looked at him scared "i can't, i wont!" she said everytime i get close to someone they are ripped away from me. she thought to herself as she hugged him

Shiro flinched as she hugged him and took a while before he hugged her back "i am sorry, but i cannot allow you to be harmed" he said softly
rinoa was about to cry but desided not to "as you wish" she said and let go of him and held onto his hand "alright then lets just go" she said not even looking at him. She knew sarah and Kuma were at the castle but still she would be alone, but she respected what Shiro wanted and desided not to argue, there was no way she could win
Sarah Serenity
Kuma Namaru

Sarah jumped slightly, and slid a hand up to her face...moving her hair our of her eyes, She looked back, and smiled..."you startled me..."She muttered, feeling some of her Security return...
"What are you doing out here?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces