• Elocutionist 200
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

"And I sometimes....get emberassed around you."
I blushed more.
I was even more surprised from what she said this time, my eyes widening a bit from it. "Oh? How come?" I asked, very curious as to why for I have no idea.

"...I have no idea..."
I said, quietly.
I tilted my head a bit, not really convinced. "You sure?" I questioned at her with the same curiosity, still baffled as to why she would.

"Not yet...in this point of time anyways..."
What she made it even more confusing for me. " So...what you're saying is...you get embarassed around me at times...and don't know why...but you will find out eventually?" I said in fragments making sure I said everything right.
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

"And I sometimes....get emberassed around you."
I blushed more.
I was even more surprised from what she said this time, my eyes widening a bit from it. "Oh? How come?" I asked, very curious as to why for I have no idea.

"...I have no idea..."
I said, quietly.
I tilted my head a bit, not really convinced. "You sure?" I questioned at her with the same curiosity, still baffled as to why she would.

What she made it even more confusing for me. " So...what you're saying is...you get embarassed around me at times...and don't know why...but you will find out eventually?" I said in fragments making sure I said everything right.

"Oh..great...I think I found out why..."
I said, blushing more.

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

"...I have no idea..."
I said, quietly.

I said, blushing more.
"You did?" I asked a bit surprised. "Would you...mind telling me? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want." I explained nervously, fidgeting a bit.
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

"...I have no idea..."
I said, quietly.

I said, blushing more.
"You did?" I asked a bit surprised. "Would you...mind telling me? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want." I explained nervously, fidgeting a bit.

"Actually, it's quite simple, my mom's hormones are over reacting right now, and sometimes I feel what she feels, thus, my hormones are in overdrive, resulting into me barely being able to control them, from me thinking you're cute."
I stated, trying to control my tone.
Tie looked around to see if she could see anyone. She could no longer hear the voices. She got up and headed twards some water. ((She is know 2 months))

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

I said, blushing more.

"Actually, it's quite simple, my mom's hormones are over reacting right now, and sometimes I feel what she feels, thus, my hormones are in overdrive, resulting into me barely being able to control them, from me thinking you're cute."
The explanation put me ina state of embarassment, laughter, and surprise, but I held in my laughter. My face turned red. "Oh...I-I see..."
((were are you two))

Tie sits down by the lake and starts to drink.
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

I said, blushing more.

The explanation put me ina state of embarassment, laughter, and surprise, but I held in my laughter. My face turned red. "Oh...I-I see..."

I giggled a bit at his blushing, but then realized what I was doing and stopped.
"Darn hormones."
I said, stil trying to control them.

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

I said, blushing more.

I giggled a bit at his blushing, but then realized what I was doing and stopped.
"Darn hormones."
"No no. You've done nothing wrong." I said, still a bit nervous with all this, my face darkening a bit more.
Tie then heard two voices. She started twards them. When she came upon them she sat down behind a bush and listened. She could not see them. So she did not know if they were in a house or just out and about. But she did listen to them talk. Hoping they did not hear nor see her.
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

I said, blushing more.

"Darn hormones."
"No no. You've done nothing wrong." I said, still a bit nervous with all this, my face darkening a bit more.

"Don't worry, this wares off soon.."
I looked up and noticed his face was a bit dark, so I dropped it.
"Truth or dare?"
I asked, quickly changing the subject.

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

"Darn hormones."

"Truth or dare?"
I tried to get back my composure. "I think I shall take another truth please."
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

"Darn hormones."

"Truth or dare?"

"Who's the rudest person you have crossed paths with?"

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

"Darn hormones."

"Truth or dare?"

"Hmm, I don't believe I had. I usually try to avoid people that would come across as that and so far it has worked. Everyone that I have met were either firendly or just didn't fee like talking at the moment." I explained, getting myself back together a bit.
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

"Darn hormones."

"Truth or dare?"

"Hmm, I don't believe I had. I usually try to avoid people that would come across as that and so far it has worked. Everyone that I have met were either firendly or just didn't fee like talking at the moment." I explained, getting myself back together a bit.

"I see...."
I said nodding slightly to show him I understood.
"You're turn."
I chirped.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas