Welcome to Gaia! ::

My dogs like proving the could escape, so occasionally we would come home and see them laying on the ground in front of the gate. We put up metal sheets like Kitsune. The big one still got out, but had apparently cut her foot trying to get back in. So there was a twisted piece of sheet metal with streaks of blood on it, with my bull mastiff laying in front of it. It was awesome.
I live in an apartment so I don't have to worry about it so much since my cats are indoor cats. One of them doesn't care about anything so long as she has her sleeping places, food, water and litter box. Vivi on the other hand, is too scared of leaving the apartment. When I leave he'll look through the front door and investigate the way he does and then goes running to the back bedroom to hide. I have a feeling he still remembers the last time he left the apartment: he got neutered.
Anonymooo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gihiyfyipo
MK: Announcements

Uhh... no announcements as of yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Behold, folks... the Mortal Kombat thread. Tons of pages of murder, mayhem, epic battle, backstabbing of teammates, forbidden love, and pure, unadulterated hilarity.

This is not an RP guild, nor is it a guild dedicated to any particular interest--we are a refugee Hangout Thread, the only one that hasn't retreated to GGN and still open for anybody to come and join. Keep in mind that MK is a long-running community, so don't expect to pop in here and say hello and be showered with praise, unless of course you happen to be Skilled Roleplayer, who is a model of excellent online community behavior.

Conversation changes often--although video games, anime/manga, and movies are regular topics, they are not all we talk about, so be prepared for anything, and be prepared to be met with a resounding douchebag "meh" if nobody has anything to reply to you with.

Also, to newcomers, stop quoting Erinys' "quote this and I'll kick your a**" line from ******** 2003, it gets kinda old after four and a half goddamn years. She's hardly in here and not gonna do anything, so stop thinking you're pushing her buttons.

Once again, welcome to MK, we're open 24 hours.

And we are not about the Mortal Kombat video games.
Tad annoyed with the idiot quoting the first post but I am amused at the revision to it. I can change my first post. I think I'll do it now.

Codger

I would search for my first post, but it's not worth the time investment. Hows everyone been lately?
Thankfully even a moron could find my first post. First page ftw!

I'm doing fine. What about you?
Still no Mischief. =( We called the humane society and checked the forest, did a wide search of the neighbourhood and checked his old neighbourhood. I dunno if we talked to the current owners of his old house or updated his contact info though... The owner disappeared again, which kinda annoys me. I really meant to start knocking on doors, I just got busy with my boyfriend's parents visiting.

Codger

I'm doing alright, glad to be home and decompressing from a long week. That's pretty much it really.
Here's some amusing news you might like, Migy.

Codger

Another Slayers movie? Wow, I don't know what to say. Hopefully it's better than the third season.
Not exactly--the text under Lina reads that it's the first Slayers TV series in 11 years. I'm sure it'll be another 26-episode series that's fairly self-contained, albeit one that more or less reintroduces the characters for newer audiences. Slayers Try wasn't bad, but after how good Next was, Try was a little bit lacking.
I am liking this image rotation dealy with the first post.

Expect a lot of Dr. McNinja from me.

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
>=/

I say we ******** people with something hard and sandpapery when they quote the first page.

User Image + User Image

Will Give You This:
User Image

Codger

I would totally use a meat mallet shaped like that. Especially at school.

TrueVelocity's Partner

I would never hear the end of it if I even concidered using that mallet ..

Migy, keep it far far away from my kitchen :0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces