Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
My favorite characters so far are Peach and Rosaline. I like Petulia(I am mispelling her name and too lazy to correct it).

I enjoyed Metaknight on the Wii U. I only played once at a friend's house. I own the 3DS version. I bought it for myself for Christmas this year.

I can't seem to get a hang of Metaknight on the 3DS.

My favorite stage is living room so far for practicing. There's no ledge to fall from. Those blocks though. D<
for PM
or for me at least, Lucas, Ness, and Luigi on FOD, all day erry day
I feel so much better for leaving Trash 4 for Project M
Been playing smash ever since the first game on the 64. Loved it~

Got Melee, Loved it. Marth ftw~

Got Brawl, was fun, but didn't like the random tripping and how long it took to get a kill. Also, it was a bit floaty. Pit ftw~

Got Smash 4 for Wii U, Love it. Roy ftw~

I play for fun and not competitively, but one of my friend's brother plays it like the latter. Salt doesn't even describe his behavior when it comes to this game, especially if I win, because you know, girls shouldn't be good at video games. At least that is his view razz
Warm Starter Polo Warm Starter Skater Guy Jacket
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.have you guys seen this new glitch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iXJrPJdPoE
my favourite char is bower

Widow

Zelda is hands down my favorite girl, now with the U I can be Sheik, so I haven't decided who my best is yet because I can't transfomr anymore
This guy literally helped invent super smash bros and now is a blues guitarist lol

https://soundcloud.com/ursaspeaks/ode-to-robert-johnson

Star

1. I've owned all but I think Sm4sh is the best because of the big roster and the upgraded graphics.
2. Obviously, aren't they fighting?
3. LUCAS, I am best with Lucas, and I am really good I'd say.
4. Ness lol
5. Porky in Brawl. :' )
6. Fave stage has been Onett since Melee, But I also loved Fourside and that one LOZ stage with the turtle island and tinkle man. item is like, mr saturn. TANUKI TAIL
7. Lucas, snorts, and maybe whatever comes next? I am sure Smash 4 was the last one though.
Personally I love Zelda and Peach. I rarely lose a game when I'm either of them, however I would have loved to see an Inkling in the new game. I'm okay with Bayonetta, but I don't see why we need so many fire emblem characters when it's only been released in Japan and no one seems to know who they are. I understand promoting a game, but they don't need that many characters to promote it..I feel as if most fans would have loved to see characters we love from the games we already play.
Sheik, Link, and Kirby are my go-to characters (I haven't fought another player, so I don't know how good I am)

Lost_Gurl_666's Husband

6,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I really want to play this game

9,715 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

7,150 Points
  • Member 100