Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Rogue

Mitsuki Horenake
NeroRevolver
I sorta just wondering what the actual size of the roster is going to be.

The leak never said anything about Rosalina, so maybe there is more? If not im still just curious of the ******** SIZE of the roster.

Considering the unconfirmed newcomers and past cast members Im sort of thinking 45.
You could also say that the leak was just a bunch of educated guesses that just happened to be right at the time. The second leak could totally be off of left field. For all we know, these are all the new characters we're getting.

Leaks do Happen, Brawls entire Roster was leaked a good while Before Brawl came out. But no one liked it and assumed it was fake. I believe we called it the "Dreaded 35" becuase with every character anouncment it looked more legit and people began dreading it more.

But yeah, this guy hasnt called All the characters, but so far has named every newcomer to come out except Rosalina, Including the oddball ones like WiiFit some of which close, and some far from the actual anouncments. If I was a betting man I would put My money on this guy being legit. And He might still throw out a few leaks before the game releases.

Golden Receiver

oathkeeper005

Haven't really been paying attention to leaks. Which one are you guys talking about? Google only gives me about 13445324432456754322 obviously fake ones.

Golden Receiver

Shy Rogue

oo sum
oathkeeper005

Haven't really been paying attention to leaks. Which one are you guys talking about? Google only gives me about 13445324432456754322 obviously fake ones.
http://gematsu.com/2014/04/rumor-shulk-palutena-set-super-smash-bros

Golden Receiver

oathkeeper005
oo sum
oathkeeper005

http://gematsu.com/2014/04/rumor-shulk-palutena-set-super-smash-bros

yoooooooooo shulk. im game.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
oathkeeper005
Mitsuki Horenake
NeroRevolver

The leak never said anything about Rosalina, so maybe there is more? If not im still just curious of the ******** SIZE of the roster.

Considering the unconfirmed newcomers and past cast members Im sort of thinking 45.
You could also say that the leak was just a bunch of educated guesses that just happened to be right at the time. The second leak could totally be off of left field. For all we know, these are all the new characters we're getting.

Leaks do Happen, Brawls entire Roster was leaked a good while Before Brawl came out. But no one liked it and assumed it was fake. I believe we called it the "Dreaded 35" becuase with every character anouncment it looked more legit and people began dreading it more.

But yeah, this guy hasnt called All the characters, but so far has named every newcomer to come out except Rosalina, Including the oddball ones like WiiFit some of which close, and some far from the actual anouncments. If I was a betting man I would put My money on this guy being legit. And He might still throw out a few leaks before the game releases.
Out of all the leaks that he has for the second one, we better get Chrom.

We better get Chrom.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Mercain
Mitsuki Horenake
NeroRevolver

What the ******** no ridley u gotta be kidding me!!!
...sorry?

Newbie Shoujo

oathkeeper005

User Image

yum_tea this leaked list is out of control
                i am super excited <3User Image
i just wanna give an applaud to oathkeeper. despite his absolute fetish for hoods he has completely lost his interest in assassins creed. we all weren't sure if you had it in you and i lost some money on it but its okay because maybe you'll stop collecting every single hood item in tf2 and dota 2 and every other game ever thank you for your time now go back to your regular shitty nintendo game discussions.

Shy Rogue

LF WiiU donations~

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Hallowed Pumpkin

Bowser is looking really fun in Smash 4 from E3 matches ive been watching.

Also you guys should add me on the WiiU for MarioKart 8...or for smash when it comes out. I need friends anyway.

Just add NeroRevolver fhegits.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces