Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am playing a new game of d&d aside from my old game. But now my fiancee is the dm and I have the same char, everyone else in the group rerolled chars. And they know a lot about the game which I don't. And I went back 3lvls and don't have access to any of the good things I had. I am bored as ******** and our wiz is already breaking because he knows how. I ******** hate dnd all it is arguing
I don't know if Ganon will make it back to the roster, and I'd be pretty sad if C-Falcon didn't make it back either. But the fact that they used TP Link for SSBWU makes me raise a few questions that I won't bother asking.

I wonder if Ghirahim would make a good addition to the roster?
Treklink256
Mercain
Treklink256
C'mon Shiggs, you can update OoT's graphics and sell zillions of copies, surely you can do the same on a smaller scale with F-Zero X? stare Seriously, put X on a 3DS cart with the 64DD expansion, update the visuals a little w/online multiplayer, it can't be THAT much trouble, can it?

F-Zero has enough portable games; the 3 of the last four games have been portable. I'm hungry for a new F-Zero game. I want it to be console, with good netplay with the familiar diverse roster in the other console F-Zeros. However, based on the comparison to Mario Kart, it looks like whenever they put F-Zero on the drawing board, they wanted to attach a gimmick, like the Anti-gravity, underwater, gliding, or even their cancelled tunneling they've all looked at for Mario kart.

Just me, but I think I'm better off without them butchering possibly my favourite Nintendo IP like that.
I don't disagree, of course I'd prefer a console F-Zero, but portables seem to be the only way of getting Nintendo to release enhanced ports anymore. I'm probably being cynical but I'm sure if Nintendo would insist on some new gimmick and end up screwing up the game like they've done with every other game they've made in the last five years which just serves me with another reminder why I'm sticking with my fifth and sixth generation games and systems. *cuddles SSBM discs and cries* crying

Enhanced Ports like New Super Mario Bros?
Mercain
Treklink256
Mercain
Treklink256
C'mon Shiggs, you can update OoT's graphics and sell zillions of copies, surely you can do the same on a smaller scale with F-Zero X? stare Seriously, put X on a 3DS cart with the 64DD expansion, update the visuals a little w/online multiplayer, it can't be THAT much trouble, can it?

F-Zero has enough portable games; the 3 of the last four games have been portable. I'm hungry for a new F-Zero game. I want it to be console, with good netplay with the familiar diverse roster in the other console F-Zeros. However, based on the comparison to Mario Kart, it looks like whenever they put F-Zero on the drawing board, they wanted to attach a gimmick, like the Anti-gravity, underwater, gliding, or even their cancelled tunneling they've all looked at for Mario kart.

Just me, but I think I'm better off without them butchering possibly my favourite Nintendo IP like that.
I don't disagree, of course I'd prefer a console F-Zero, but portables seem to be the only way of getting Nintendo to release enhanced ports anymore. I'm probably being cynical but I'm sure if Nintendo would insist on some new gimmick and end up screwing up the game like they've done with every other game they've made in the last five years which just serves me with another reminder why I'm sticking with my fifth and sixth generation games and systems. *cuddles SSBM discs and cries* crying

I miss you so much...
ryu_teepo_35
Mercain
Treklink256
Mercain
Treklink256

I miss you so much...

It's k boo, I'm here now... I'm here.

Shy Rogue

ryu_teepo_35
I don't know if Ganon will make it back to the roster, and I'd be pretty sad if C-Falcon didn't make it back either. But the fact that they used TP Link for SSBWU makes me raise a few questions that I won't bother asking.

I dont think it was TP link as much as it was either a generic link using the new style, or the link from a new Zelda. miyamotto said that the new zelda almost came to E3 but it was decided against at the last second, its not impossible Sakurai is using the new Link. Food for thought.

I still Say Ganondorf name alone will keep him in.
And Captain Falcon will stay if only because he was in smash64 and Nintendo needs to prove they have diverse franchises. (also the fact that there is an Fzero game in Nintendoland suggests that Nintendo wants people to remember the franchise)

Shy Rogue

While Im here: Nintendo Is apparently making DLC for 'New Super Mario Bros U" called "New Luigi U". Im pretty sure this is the first time nintendo has shown any interest in a DLC strategy outside of Free items in Animal Crossing. THoughts on Nintendo doing DLC? Chances of it effecting Smash 4 (unlikely IMHO, I'd be suprised to see Sakurai even patch Smash 4 outside of a bugfix)
oathkeeper005
While Im here: Nintendo Is apparently making DLC for 'New Super Mario Bros U" called "New Luigi U". Im pretty sure this is the first time nintendo has shown any interest in a DLC strategy outside of Free items in Animal Crossing. THoughts on Nintendo doing DLC? Chances of it effecting Smash 4 (unlikely IMHO, I'd be suprised to see Sakurai even patch Smash 4 outside of a bugfix)

Looks like it's at a rather good price for the content, which seems to be most of the levels redone a tad. I'm going to buy it, since it doesn't hurt my wallet any.
I doubt they would make anything DLC that costs money for SSB4, since it'd look bad if you had to dish out extra dough for more characters/stages/story mode.

Hallowed Pumpkin

ryu_teepo_35

I think thats a safe bet.

Ever since twilight princess they have been trying to curb the constant idea of Ganon as the last boss.
i.e Ghirahim, Demise.
As well as making Zant pretty much THE MAIN FOCUS in TP.

I also doubt they will disclude falcon, F-zero's 0 (hurrrr) amount of production still doesnt change the fact that Smash MADE captain falcon popular and since his inclusion has been a fan fav.

Im only predicting clones to be cut. Like Ganon, Wolf, Toon Link, etc.

Although each of those have minor differences including altered meta-games. Its still my strongest bet.

Animated Otaku

29,200 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
Mercain
Treklink256
Mercain
Treklink256

No, I mean older titles with new content (OoT 3DS).
BoomShakaLarka
oathkeeper005

Looks like it's at a rather good price for the content, which seems to be most of the levels redone a tad. I'm going to buy it, since it doesn't hurt my wallet any.
I doubt they would make anything DLC that costs money for SSB4, since it'd look bad if you had to dish out extra dough for more characters/stages/story mode.
Did you draw your sig?
Krystel Lucas
BoomShakaLarka
oathkeeper005

Did you draw your sig?

Nope, a friend did it for me. I can link you his deviantart site if you want. o:
ryu_teepo_35
Mercain
Treklink256
Mercain
Treklink256

I miss you so much...

Get Skype >:/
User ImageUser Image

*Lurking* ninja

User Image
Ocean Phoenix
ryu_teepo_35
Mercain
Treklink256
Mercain

I miss you so much...

Get Skype >:/

teepo_35

<3

@AJ - s**t...we got too much catching up to do.

@Nero - True, I can't really see C-Falcon leaving the roster since he's an original. I do have a feeling Ganon won't make it back. Probably torn between the choices of Zant or Ghirahim (maybe Demise?).

I actually thought Wolf was his own Stand Alone character than a clone. The only thing that was actually similar in terms of moveset were the B commands (same could be kinda said about Falco, but there were only minor changes).

On a side note, I'm still wanting Bomberman to get to the roster. I think his moveset is unique enough to get on board.

I really don't know how to feel about this character being added to the roster...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff