Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
baby_kitty_258

I agree, only because botting has caused so much problems in the past that Gaia does get a bit touchy where the gold is concerned.
The problem is that I have no clue how to properly report it. I posted a thread in the Summer Springs Bug and Glitch forum a week ago because that was the best place for it it seemed. A few others posted threads there with similar problems.

Newbie Noob

Rubai Sora
baby_kitty_258

I agree, only because botting has caused so much problems in the past that Gaia does get a bit touchy where the gold is concerned.
The problem is that I have no clue how to properly report it. I posted a thread in the Summer Springs Bug and Glitch forum a week ago because that was the best place for it it seemed. A few others posted threads there with similar problems.

You know, if your not sure, you could address a "forum moderator," they might be able to see if this is in fact a "known" glitch that is currently being looked at, or if you don't need to have any concerns about it (yeah, they are moderators; but they should be able to help you out since it's already been a week and you don't know if you should use the gold you've already receive, especially if this is a glitch they are looking into at the moment)
Social Jackie
In our attempts to modify this, we will temporarily be limiting the links at 40 clicks each.

Thank you for informing us! Is there an update on the message center problems?

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
baby_kitty_258
You know, if your not sure, you could address a "forum moderator," they might be able to see if this is in fact a "known" glitch that is currently being looked at, or if you don't need to have any concerns about it (yeah, they are moderators; but they should be able to help you out since it's already been a week and you don't know if you should use the gold you've already receive, especially if this is a glitch they are looking into at the moment)

Thanks. I think I will. To tell the truth, I'm especially worried about the two purchases I made. Sure I only made 5k and got an extra sunflower item, but, if I remember correctly, people have been banned for less.

Newbie Noob

Rubai Sora
baby_kitty_258

Thanks. I think I will. To tell the truth, I'm especially worried about the two purchases I made. Sure I only made 5k and got an extra sunflower item, but, if I remember correctly, people have been banned for less.

This giveaway is only available until 10:00PM Pacific Time on 5/15/2012! You won't be able to see what it is until you actually visit your Gift Box! Get it before it expires!
Fairytale Gate: expires in one hour

grab one now: it's a special freebie

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
baby_kitty_258

This giveaway is only available until 10:00PM Pacific Time on 5/15/2012! You won't be able to see what it is until you actually visit your Gift Box! Get it before it expires!
Fairytale Gate: expires in one hour

grab one now: it's a special freebie

Thanks hun~

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Appreciate the update and clarification on the issue. Thanks so much, Jackie heart

kaiangel_7's Wife

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
thx it cool

Heated Visionary

Wooho, thank you for the update. Much appreciated. emotion_yatta

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Thank you for some feedback on this issue.
Jackie, I don't believe that doing things like "flash giveaways" is a good idea at this time. People want to feel compensated for their perceived loss, not re-teased (which is what happens when they click the expired link like you know they will...they see a share reward message). 24/48 hours is much more appropriate.

Newbie Noob

thermofax
Jackie, I don't believe that doing things like "flash giveaways" is a good idea at this time. People want to feel compensated for their perceived loss, not re-teased (which is what happens when they click the expired link like you know they will...they see a share reward message). 24/48 hours is much more appropriate.

I posted the announcement made by FB's SSC page for those who were unaware that it was being offered: "Giveaway expires on 5/17/2012 @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. Watch for a special item giveaway today!! (will last only for an hour!)" It was mentioned with the $25 cash giveaway alert on summer springs community page which can be accessed using the "news" tab above your farm which was posted on their sight 6 hours ago.
baby_kitty_258
thermofax

I posted the announcement made by FB's SSC page for those who were unaware that it was being offered: "Giveaway expires on 5/17/2012 @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. Watch for a special item giveaway today!! (will last only for an hour!)" It was mentioned with the $25 cash giveaway alert on summer springs community page which can be accessed using the "news" tab above your farm which was posted on their sight 6 hours ago.

Congratulations.

Newbie Noob

thermofax
baby_kitty_258
thermofax

Congratulations.

Thank you, I was under the impression that it was a kind of beta test to see how many people would actually respond (in one hour, randomly picked) so they could either increase or decrease the "share limitation" on rewards based on the number of gaians/fb'ers that received the gift. Just a guess IMO.

Dapper Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I like the unlimited link clicks a LOT better. Makes the game more fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff