Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Social Jackie
Hi there,

The Message Center should be fixed! Yay! The Developers believe that they have kicked the bugs out of the Message Center.

There may be a few of you who still might have an issue tho. If for some reason it is not fixed for you change the URL you use to access the game from http://apps.facebook.com/summersprings to https://apps.facebook.com/summersprings

Changing it to HTTPS should be enable you to access the Message Center!

My FB pages always default to https://whateves, and I CAN'T ACCESS THE MESSAGE CENTER.
Just sayin'.

Rainbow Hunter

Batsutousai
Social Jackie
Hi there,

The Message Center should be fixed! Yay! The Developers believe that they have kicked the bugs out of the Message Center.

There may be a few of you who still might have an issue tho. If for some reason it is not fixed for you change the URL you use to access the game from http://apps.facebook.com/summersprings to https://apps.facebook.com/summersprings

Changing it to HTTPS should be enable you to access the Message Center!

My FB pages always default to https://whateves, and I CAN'T ACCESS THE MESSAGE CENTER.
Just sayin'.

Quoted for emphasis... Please, please... the bicycle is nice and the fact that I didn't get the fairytale gate doesn't bother me, and I can live with the restrictions on the feed links, but for the love of Buzz, fix the message center! It's an important part of the social aspect of the game.

Brainy Bibliophile

14,300 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Yeah! Thanks!

3,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
still not working...
Sweet! Thanks :3

Sparkly Kitten

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
Does anyone what all items you get through the gaia redeem thing? and My daily chance hasn't been fixed on summer springs yet and i reported it like 4 days ago. It's still only letting me claim day 1 even though i play every day.

Dapper Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Military Wishes
Does anyone what all items you get through the gaia redeem thing? and My daily chance hasn't been fixed on summer springs yet and i reported it like 4 days ago. It's still only letting me claim day 1 even though i play every day.

By 'Gaia redeem thing' I will assume you mean the button at the bottom of the game that you can click to get Gaia gold each level?

Are you clicking to redeem the daily chance each day, or are you letting it sit? Because you have to let it sit for additional money/cash to be added.

Sparkly Kitten

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
Batsutousai
Military Wishes

By 'Gaia redeem thing' I will assume you mean the button at the bottom of the game that you can click to get Gaia gold each level?

Are you clicking to redeem the daily chance each day, or are you letting it sit? Because you have to let it sit for additional money/cash to be added.

It's two questions.. the first one is about when you come onto gaia to redeem like get gold for uping a level or exp. i want to know what all you get from it? is it just gold and the sunflowers or other stuff also?

and I reported that my daily chance wasn't letting me get more than just day 1 gold unlike other games on facebook the following day i return i get day 2,etc.

Dapper Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Military Wishes
Batsutousai
Military Wishes

It's two questions.. the first one is about when you come onto gaia to redeem like get gold for uping a level or exp. i want to know what all you get from it? is it just gold and the sunflowers or other stuff also?

and I reported that my daily chance wasn't letting me get more than just day 1 gold unlike other games on facebook the following day i return i get day 2,etc.

Yes, it's just gold. Except at level ten – or the first time you redeem it after reaching level ten – whereupon your get the sunflowers.

On the Summer Springs daily chance, are you clicking to redeem the prize each day, or are you opting out? Because you have to opt out for it to offer you the next prize on day two. Opt out of that for it to offer you the next prize on the third day, etc.
Most FB games up it each day, whether you claim the reward or not. Summer Springs is different.

Sparkly Kitten

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
Batsutousai
Military Wishes
Batsutousai
Military Wishes

Yes, it's just gold. Except at level ten – or the first time you redeem it after reaching level ten – whereupon your get the sunflowers.

On the Summer Springs daily chance, are you clicking to redeem the prize each day, or are you opting out? Because you have to opt out for it to offer you the next prize on day two. Opt out of that for it to offer you the next prize on the third day, etc.
Most FB games up it each day, whether you claim the reward or not. Summer Springs is different.

than why do i have to wait ? cause i only get to claim day 1.. i'm going to end up quitting if It's either not fixed or something. Cause I've been only getting Day 1 for the last week now. and it only pops up at night time when i get on the game.

Dapper Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Military Wishes
Batsutousai

than why do i have to wait ? cause i only get to claim day 1.. i'm going to end up quitting if It's either not fixed or something. Cause I've been only getting Day 1 for the last week now. and it only pops up at night time when i get on the game.

I can't tell you why it makes us wait, only that it does. It sucks a bit, and I'd rather be able to get a reward each day and it always be bigger, but I can wait ten days for the 25 cash if that's what it takes. To each their own.

Familiar Phantom

5,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Social Jackie
Grab a Sweet Blue Bicycle by clicking below:
User Image
Link expires 5/18/2012 @ 11:59PM Pacific Time.

seems to have already expired @6:45PM PST :[

Loyal Gatekeeper

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Social Jackie
In our attempts to modify this, we will temporarily be limiting the links at 40 clicks each.

Could you please clarify this statement a little more? Is it 40 clicks per link or 40 clicks per person?

Dapper Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Bao-wow Tang
Social Jackie
In our attempts to modify this, we will temporarily be limiting the links at 40 clicks each.

Could you please clarify this statement a little more? Is it 40 clicks per link or 40 clicks per person?

40 clicks per link. The limit per person hasn't seemed to have any change or been not working. (Though, I'm uncertain how many clicks a person can get before they've reached their limit.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff