Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which one is the best series ?

Harry Potter 0.75091003640146 75.1% [ 1444 ]
Twilight 0.24908996359854 24.9% [ 479 ]
Total Votes:[ 1923 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 73 74 75 > >>

twilight because it is way better because there are vampires and blood sucking plus there is a little love in it sweatdrop xd heart heart heart

harry potter is cool but i just cant get into it. burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes stressed
twilight rules wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd
TWILIGHT
what is wrong with the people who say harry potter
twilight is an action packed romance, i love it
harry pooper sucks scream think it beatiful the way they
fall in love ( bella and edward ) and
harry pooper has 1% love and romance and 99% BORING
its a blessing for twilight and it has 95% love and romance
and 5% of action
fuc you if you disagree
and if agree your awesome
User Image

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Harry Potter hands down. Better story, better characters and more expansive universe.
The only thing I like about Twilight is Bella's Dad... Charlie, I think?

Besides the only vampire-human relationship I'm behind is Buffy and Angel.
Maybe Buffy and Spike if I'm in a kinky mood. wink
harry potter cuz its been having sequels and prequels alot and many people like it

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
harry potter all the way. JK Rowling is such an awesome writer.

twilight is crap because meyer writes like s**t

9,025 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
JojoMin
heart Which one do you prefer: heart

Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling)
or
Twilight (S. Meyer) ?

whee And tell us WHY ? whee

heart whee heart

7,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
mastertrist5
twilight because it is way better because there are vampires and blood sucking plus there is a little love in it sweatdrop xd heart heart heart
Quote:

heart heart heart
Harry Potter has an actual plot.
Harry Potter is an actual character.
End of story.
        Harry Potter because there's more action. Twilight seems to be a lot of back and forth, and it's basically boring to read. Plus, Harry Potter has more of a plot, the characters have actual personalities and are more interesting to read about. It also seems like people can relate to Harry Potter's 'adventures' more because they seem like real people, whereas Bella seems to be depressed and boring all of the time. Oh, and Harry doesn't have to chose between necrophilia and beastiality.

Bottom line is, Harry Potter is well written and is planned out way better than Twilight is. And Harry Potter fans are more.. smart.. than Twilighters. Examples?

(Taken from mylifeistwilight.com) "Today I made out with my large sybarian husky because he reminded me of Jacob. MLIT"
        (Taken from averagewizard.com) "So today I went to this sandwich shop in which you can write your own name at the bottom of the sandwich paper. Now the special thing about that? You can write ANY name. I went as Lord Voldemort. As I was watching the people who were doing the orders and one of the guys said "Dude! Check this out! Voldemort is here!" Then he called out my name, still laughing. So I go up there with a wand and an evil glare. Good to know that sandwich employees know whom to laugh with H(is)LIM "

Wayyyy less pathetic than Twilighters.

Sorry for ranting.. :3

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Harry Potter because it is actually enjoyable rather than a mind melting piece of garbage with no originality, character development, and an overdone and retarted plot.
Iris1193
Harry Potter is hands down better than Twilight because VAMPIRES. DON'T. SPARKLE!!!!!!!! scream scream

i concur

Witty Receiver

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Harry Potter.
I like plot.
I like character development.
I like girls that truly do kickass.
I like limits.
I like emotion.
I LIKE ROBERT PATTINSON PRE-TWILIGHT >/
They ruined Cedric by casting him as Edward I say ;A;

3,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
i prefer Harry Potter because Twilight is a piece of ****(I used stars by the way) rofl
lol by the way click here and listen to the worlds greatest song!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On3etueeGIg

Versatile Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Harry Potter of course. It has a special place in my heart because they are so many elements of the entire wizardry world, but they took you through each one at the right pace. Its growth of characters that you care about grows and grows, due to the hardships that they go through.

Plus, it sucks you into their world. They allow to think that all of this can actually happen because of the wonderful pace. The characters, themselves, have their own flaws, which make a good character. Mary Sues, like Bella Swan, are too perfect for you to care about her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff