Twilight 0.24908996359854 24.9% [ 479 ]
Total Votes:[ 1923 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 73 74 75

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
DaniboyXD
"HARRY POTTER is about confronting fears finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. TWILIGHT is about how important it is to have a boyfriend."

-Stephen King

Nuff Said

Agreed*** heart heart heart

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
George Clooney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image mrgreen mrgreen
i would perrfer Twilight.beacause there is drama and action mixed so well together and in Harry Potter there is not alot of action or drama

5,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ninja i like harry potter more movie wise cuz its not so dramatic and annoying and retarted like twilight and idk about the books i havent read them but the twilight movie is terrible to me ninja
I link the bofe

5,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
I prefer Harry Potter because it's not as dark, and watching everyone grow up is cool. Plus the books are a lot more enjoyable, I think. Anything is possible, not just vamps & wolves!
=)

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Harry Potter. no question.
it has a point. it has a plot.
i read both, several times, and i liked the Twilight books. i loved the Harry Potter books. i like the Harry Potter movies. i HATE the twilight movies.

there were some not so great aspects of Harry Potter, but at least EVERYONE wasn't GEORGEOUS.
>.> Twilight teaches girls that beauty is more important then intelligence. that one guy is more important then school, family, career, and life.
"ok girls, when ever i guy leaves, just go jump off a cliff and if he REALLY loves you, he'll kill himself too, and you can be together in the after life."
stare no.

or, "girls, if i guy doesn;t notice you, just try to be yourself, and let the idiot grow up a little. he'll get there as soon as he sees how wonderful you are, and be sure to go on with life in the mean time. maybe you'll find someone better for you."

Ginny: 1
Bella: 0

Rainbow Nerd

13,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I've enjoyed both series. If I had to choose which one of the two is more of my favorite, I would go with Harry Potter.

Harry Potter is a bit more realistic in the life events, despite the magical aspect incorporated. I love the wide range of personalities, ages, etc. that is portrayed through the series - which makes it easier for everyone (young and old) to connect with the story and the characters. Overall, I love how Rowling incorporated various mythological aspects into her story - both the obvious (i.e. unicorns) and the hidden (i.e. the number 7). In the end, there's a whole lot of morals/lessons/etc. that could be learned - each being brought about by each reader.

Now for Twilight... I really think people tend to get way too worked up about it. More specifically about what is right or wrong - such as about what a vampire and a werewolf should be. I think people have become so close-minded and accustomed to the traditional images of these two mythological creatures that they fail to accept a new outlook to them. For me, being an open-minded person, I've been able to accept this new form of the mythological creatures... and have even gone further into looking more behind the history/facts/etc. behind Meyer's creations. Now I do admit that I find Bella to be a bit pathetic when she can't seem to live without Edward and what not. But considering the age she is... and it being her first true love... *shakes head a bit to the side* In some ways, you got to take consideration that most of us were like that with our first crush/love/etc. We thought they were the one and that no one else would be. *shrugs* That's my view anyway. If others don't like it, that's up to them... but they should at least be willing to hear other people's point of views on why they like it and other points.
potter...better world, better characters
i like them both. i cant really compare the two.

Wealthy Survivor

8,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
I love Harry Potter!
Can't wait to see the final 2 films, they should be EPIC~

Wealthy Survivor

8,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
sakura570
Harry Potter. no question.
it has a point. it has a plot.
i read both, several times, and i liked the Twilight books. i loved the Harry Potter books. i like the Harry Potter movies. i HATE the twilight movies.

there were some not so great aspects of Harry Potter, but at least EVERYONE wasn't GEORGEOUS.
>.> Twilight teaches girls that beauty is more important then intelligence. that one guy is more important then school, family, career, and life.
"ok girls, when ever i guy leaves, just go jump off a cliff and if he REALLY loves you, he'll kill himself too, and you can be together in the after life."
stare no.

or, "girls, if i guy doesn;t notice you, just try to be yourself, and let the idiot grow up a little. he'll get there as soon as he sees how wonderful you are, and be sure to go on with life in the mean time. maybe you'll find someone better for you."

Ginny: 1
Bella: 0

User Image
That's what she said!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items