Welcome to Gaia! ::

Firemane
It is offical... It is in the open... we can deny it no longer...

THE V SISTERS ARE SKANKS COATED IN A SLUT AND DRIZZLED WITH A WHORE!
agreed
DDR_Queen^_^
Pauses at a page and states aloud what she reads.

"Zombies are grey, move very slowly and change direction randomly and frequently unless they can see something moving in front of them, in which case they start walking towards it. After a while they get bored and wander randomly again.

If a zombie finds a human directly in front of it, it infects them; the human immediately joins the ranks of the undead.

Humans are pink and run five times as fast as zombies, occasionally changing direction at random. If they see a zombie directly in front of them, they turn around and panic.

Panicked humans are bright pink and run twice as fast as other humans. If a human sees another panicked human, it starts panicking as well. A panicked human who has seen nothing to panic about for a while will calm down again."

A panicked person runs 10 times as fast as a zombie... and these zombies are a threat?
Sansai Sarinatan
The zombies? Oh, they're around somewhere. I've already encountered a couple here.

Good zombies, right? eek
Good zombies? Well, lets say, I'm gripping this rifle PRETTY tight.
hehe.. zombies are kewl.. but i would rather vampires 3nodding

Shameless Humorist

10,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sansai Sarinatan
*is nose deep in "The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection From The Living Dead by Max Brooks when he stumbles into the study room* Hmm... I wonder if they have any Zombie Research books in here? *wanders around*

*Looks at shelves*
?!
What the crap? All of these seem to be magazines with the Van Helsings in them! Damn those rich sluts, destroying knownledge! *sits at a table grumbling to himself*

*is about to leave, but trips and stumbleds onto a statue of one of the Van Helsings, accidently grabing the statues breasts. at that action, a secret passage way opens up*
?
*grabs boob*
*passage way closes*
*grabs boob*
*passage way opens*

Cool. *walks into passage way*

Hey, this must be a part of the study the Van Helsings didn't get, even though the switch that activates the entrance to this room is in one of their statues! Bah, they ARE rich dumb blonds, so it makes sense.
*starts looking for books*
*Licks*

Shameless Humorist

10,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ichiba
bump
*Licks!!*
lets see... "the complete guide on how to make your father disapear and get all his money"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff