Welcome to Gaia! ::

*is nose deep in "The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection From The Living Dead by Max Brooks when he stumbles into the study room* Hmm... I wonder if they have any Zombie Research books in here? *wanders around*

*Looks at shelves*
?!
What the crap? All of these seem to be magazines with the Van Helsings in them! Damn those rich sluts, destroying knownledge! *sits at a table grumbling to himself*

*is about to leave, but trips and stumbleds onto a statue of one of the Van Helsings, accidently grabing the statues breasts. at that action, a secret passage way opens up*
?
*grabs boob*
*passage way closes*
*grabs boob*
*passage way opens*

Cool. *walks into passage way*

Hey, this must be a part of the study the Van Helsings didn't get, even though the switch that activates the entrance to this room is in one of their statues! Bah, they ARE rich dumb blonds, so it makes sense.
*starts looking for books*
"Naughty toys and you"
"Fetishes, Every body has one"
"Where every thing fits"
"where do I stuff this?"
"You're gonna stickt hat where?"
"When big hands meet little hands"~By Micheal Jackson
"How to rip leather busties"~By Janet Jackson

These are some kinky sluts here....but wow..some of the reading material is scary
*Runs away wimpering with nonexistant tale between legs*
Oooo think one looks neat

Cooking for the Undead (101 ways to eat the living)

Have to bring that back to my sister Kya. xp
double post. sweatdrop
*Pulls out the book "Mr. Grieves Will Eat Your Flesh"*

*looks around at the others in the room*
Kataio F
Oooo think one looks neat

Cooking for the Undead (101 ways to eat the living)

Have to bring that back to my sister Kya. xp

yum. i wonder if the market sells zombie meat.. fresh.. hmm...
I don't think you'll have any luck..... They always try to keep it on the down low..... but it always gets out..... in an explosive heectic situation..... stare
Well, now that I got that introduction thing, I guess we can have fun. Hey everyone, here is a thread where you can hang out, chat, or maybe RP? You decide! *starts to look up Jan Vanderhaven*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff