Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Aisling the Dreamer
J Lone Wolf
Princess Piffle
@Earthen I'm doing my very, very best to avoid the mess that's happening in GCD right now. And our thread here is definitely easier and kinder and less spammy, which is nice. I suppose if I have to, I'll try to do my converting here. Bleh @_@

@J *w* *sprinkles glitter on*

noooo that's taken away the manliness XD
Psst, this is where you post girl J. *nodnod* though I can't remember if she's flexing.

I couldn't even find it lol.

User Image

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
@Princess Piffle: That is what I had to do to get to 25 people, I only did it to people who were not on though.

@Dreylen: Yeah it is, that sucks I hope it doesn't keep bothering you.

Mystical Dreamer

DemiG711
Dreylen
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@EEG: it's aggravating. brb, I need to put some antihistamine cream on this ******** mosquito bite on the back of my hand.

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

It's probably late, though if you can find this stuff called "Absorbine Jr", I'd highly recommend it cause it's great at relieving the itch from mosquito bites. Not a great smell and kills on an open cut, but great otherwise.
I've just been using the generic anti-itch cream that my dad tossed to me a couple of weeks ago, when I had a different bite that was bothering me. It's cheap, and it's on hand, which is great for me, cause I'm freaking broke as hell.

Enthusiastic Hobo

J Lone Wolf
Aisling the Dreamer
J Lone Wolf
Princess Piffle
@Earthen I'm doing my very, very best to avoid the mess that's happening in GCD right now. And our thread here is definitely easier and kinder and less spammy, which is nice. I suppose if I have to, I'll try to do my converting here. Bleh @_@

Psst, this is where you post girl J. *nodnod* though I can't remember if she's flexing.

User Image
That's some pretty good art.

Mystical Dreamer

J Lone Wolf

~boops~

@EEG: I only got it a couple of days ago, but I keep scratching at it whenever I need to put the cream on it again.
J Lone Wolf
Aisling the Dreamer
J Lone Wolf
Princess Piffle

User Image
w00t *adds more glitter.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Tezu
J Lone Wolf
Aisling the Dreamer
J Lone Wolf
Princess Piffle

User Image
That's some pretty good art.

ya like the boobs do ya.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
am I doin it right?

User Image

why do these exist?
because.

Mystical Dreamer

J Lone Wolf
~tries again~

Enthusiastic Hobo

J Lone Wolf
am I doin it right?

User Image

why do these exist?
because.
wtf J? xDDDDD I'm scared xDDDDD

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
Hmm...How long do they normally last for you dreylen.

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
*grumbles* someone pink me. People are necro-quoting my posts.
Dreylen
DemiG711
Dreylen
War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@EEG: it's aggravating. brb, I need to put some antihistamine cream on this ******** mosquito bite on the back of my hand.

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

It's probably late, though if you can find this stuff called "Absorbine Jr", I'd highly recommend it cause it's great at relieving the itch from mosquito bites. Not a great smell and kills on an open cut, but great otherwise.
I've just been using the generic anti-itch cream that my dad tossed to me a couple of weeks ago, when I had a different bite that was bothering me. It's cheap, and it's on hand, which is great for me, cause I'm freaking broke as hell.

That works. Its really one of those things that you do whatever you need to to get it to stop being itchy.

Enthusiastic Hobo

Princess Piffle
*swooshes on top of you*
Oh i remember that mascot suit. XD

Princess Piffle
*pinks*
Alas, too late again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas