Welcome to Gaia! ::

People who are ok with me dating their mom

+1 1 100.0% [ 126 ]
Total Votes:[ 126 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 182 183 184 > >> »|

Merangel19
DemiG711

Tell me about it. There is horrible construction going on near my house and near my work, so this is awesome. I was in traffic for 2 hours last Friday do to all this traffic.

It's really hot here too. It's times like this when I wish we had air.

About 3x a week I have an hour long commute one way to my job. But now there's major bridge rehab construction going on, so it's closer to 1.5 hrs. x__x blegh

I really want to shower right now, but I'm afraid I'll just get gross again anyway, lol. Dilemma! xD

Sounds about like how things were for me. It was 40 minutes with then became an hours which, depending on the day, can extend way beyond that. The longest it took so far was 3 hours.

Heh, I hate that. That's me all summer long. If it's anything close to 70, I'm sweating. I would need to take a shower every other hour if I didn't want to feel gross all the time.

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
@Princess Piffle: Really? Hmm...well it seems that they just put it up so kinda not surprised. Though I did think the event was going to end today but I guess not since there are the achievements now.

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
I cannot tip J's post enough emotion_dowant

and @Earthen, I'm really hoping they don't revoke the hero achieve for people who got it early. I dislike this stupid quoting war that's going on in the GCD.

Rainbow Lunatic

*whistles at J* bow-chika! xd
J Lone Wolf
If I didn't want to go to bed early I'd draw some quick angry flexing XD but I'll just have to use whatever I got for now.

scream

User Image

You can't get us all hot and bothered and then leave.... What am I gonna do with all this popcorn?

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
DemiG711
J Lone Wolf
If I didn't want to go to bed early I'd draw some quick angry flexing XD but I'll just have to use whatever I got for now.

scream

User Image

You can't get us all hot and bothered and then leave.... What am I gonna do with all this popcorn?
Give everyone some? XD.

Mystical Dreamer

EarthenElementalGuardian
@Princess Piffle: Really? Hmm...well it seems that they just put it up so kinda not surprised. Though I did think the event was going to end today but I guess not since there are the achievements now.
~flops on~ I was barely pink except for at the beginning, and I just got the magical girl thing. I'm pretty sure the thing's just based off of the numbers.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yes popcorn!

scream scream

User Image

damn you achievement. Recognize!

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
@Princess Piffle: Well there is a thread here which I think is much better than in the GCD.
I hope they don't but I have over 25 now so yeah.

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
@Earthen I'm doing my very, very best to avoid the mess that's happening in GCD right now. And our thread here is definitely easier and kinder and less spammy, which is nice. I suppose if I have to, I'll try to do my converting here. Bleh @_@

@J *w* *sprinkles glitter on*

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Dreylen
EarthenElementalGuardian
~flops on~ I was barely pink except for at the beginning, and I just got the magical girl thing. I'm pretty sure the thing's just based off of the numbers.
Numbers of what? Which is the larger group?
Got hero! Somehow. No sentai achievement yet though.
EarthenElementalGuardian
Give everyone some? XD.

My popcorn. *guards*

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Princess Piffle
@Earthen I'm doing my very, very best to avoid the mess that's happening in GCD right now. And our thread here is definitely easier and kinder and less spammy, which is nice. I suppose if I have to, I'll try to do my converting here. Bleh @_@

@J *w* *sprinkles glitter on*

noooo that's taken away the manliness XD

Mystical Dreamer

EarthenElementalGuardian
My guess is how many people have been converted.
I just went to look at my achievements, and I got the hero one without knowing how.

Maybe the sentai one is a stamina thing? Like you have to stay one color for a certain time?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff