Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Spirit

Have fun today, everybody. mrgreen

Beasty's Superhero

Demonic Trash

This Viking game though. . . I don't even...

Distinct Elder

Cleveland native Brian Hoyer wins one for the Browns.
It's pretty cool. Our schools were like 20 mins away from each other. Our schools swam together and stuff.
Yay Saints!!!!!!!

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
My, how the mighty have fallen...it made me shake my head as I watched the Giants get crushed...not to mention the upset in San Francisco. Ah, well! Titans improve to 2-1!!! Finally, a season start that brings hope! Lol! I high-fived a Lions' fan today (common ground). smile

Distinct Elder

I revoke everything I said.
Since Trent Richardson was traded away, The Browns have looked pretty darn good. Brian Hoyer looks amazing, throwing for 2 TD and 0 INT today. I predict Weeden will be gone soon.

Dangerous Hunter

11,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Wall Street 200
Not much i can say about the giants but hey i stick with my team win or lose i bleed blue
Gotta take the Pats serious now. Even without Gronk, Amendola or Wilfork, they beat the Falcons in their housre.
it really pisses me off that people are accusing the saints of running up the score in tonight's game. everybody else could have 35+ points and it'd be okay but if the saints do then it's running up the score.

Questionable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
based cod
Yay Saints!!!!!!!

WHO DAT!
User Image
based cod
it really pisses me off that people are accusing the saints of running up the score in tonight's game. everybody else could have 35+ points and it'd be okay but if the saints do then it's running up the score.

If someone wants to not have the score ran up on them, then play ******** defense. That is my answer. The Saints did what they do best, which is dominate with an offense that doesn't miss a lick. Rob Ryan has stepped up his defensive skill set, and has the Saints playing at one hell of a level.

Distinct Elder

Hometown hero Brian Hoyer aims to display why he deserves the starting quarterback position over Brandon Weeden tonight by beating Buffalo.
The Browns also look to change the nation's outlook on them with a nationally broadcasted prime-time game.

I don't know about y'all, but I'm excited.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Steelers Tickets
Regular Season Pittsburgh Steelers Tickets at http://www.steelers-tickets.net Use our interactive map and ticket listing display to quickly find the season tickets....

Distinct Elder

And Hoyer tears his ACL after a sliding awkwardly and being tackled by Kiki Alonso. He's out for the season.
emo

Super Spirit

New Orleans at Chicago
New England at Cincinnati
Detroit at Green Bay
Kansas City at Tennessee
Seattle at Indianapolis
Jacksonville at St. Louis
Baltimore at Miami
Philadelphia at NY Giants
Carolina at Arizona
Denver at Dallas