Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
Absolute garbage what happened at the end of that Bucs-Jets game! Very questionable late hit call there with Smith still inbounds, even if he was going out of bounds, and it only being called because he fell.
5-6 right now. Garbage.

Quotable Roisterer

Yeah, I didn't agree with that call either. It was a push, not a hit. Which is perfectly legal.
yayyy saints!!!!

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Exactly. There is a HUGE difference between what David did to Geno and what Matthews did to Kaepernick.

Meanwhile, the Giants are absolute garbage. Maybe they want everyone to write them off so they can be good again. Seems to happen every year. They suck, people write them off and call for Coughlin to be fired, and then somehow they play damn good and everyone starts praising Coughlin.

Quotable Roisterer

Trust me, you're preaching to the choir on this one. The Matthews hit was as dirty as they come. David made a legal play, which was also not a hit on a defenseless QB. They're probably gonna start calling that the "RG3 Rule".

As for the Giants, they do this every season. I honestly don't even think about the Giants until the postseason starts to creep up because they're never good during the regular season. Just wildly inconsistent.

Super Spirit

I actually agreed with the late hit call against the Bucs. I've seen flags for less.
How bout them BEARS!!!
Ahhh football. How you ease my soul.

Saints playing pretty awesome. Defense looking sexy. 3 sacks and pressure all day. Stonehands Harper coming up with a pick and a fumble recovery. I feel it in my bones. Destiny.

Anyway, read an article on one of the most underrated players in the NFL, Marques Colston. Some intriguing stats:

--Only the 7th player in the NFL history to post 1000 yards receiving in 6 of their first 7 seasons (he was injured for much of 2011).

--Going back to 2006 when he joined the league, he is 9th in yards with over 7,000.

--His diving touchdown reception on Sunday gave him the most catches in Saints franchise history; he now holds the top spot in Saints history for receptions, receiving TDs, and yards.

--Brees to Colston has produced the 7th most yards for a QB-WR combo in history

--72% of his catches go for first down

And despite all this, he has 0 Pro Bowl appearances.

Anyway, some predictions:
--The Saints will beat Peyton Manning in the Super Bowl again, finishing with a record of 17 - 2
--The Falcons will have a losing record for the first time in the Matty Ice Age

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
******** s**t, man. Figures the Chargers would find a way to lose.

Blessed Seeker

MasturChef
Hi

Blessed Seeker

Nefarious Soy
Hi

Blessed Seeker

6weetly66
How bout them BEARS!!!
woot woot

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
ANJell-GoMinam
MasturChef
Hi

God damn you.

Blessed Seeker

Eyes
I actually agreed with the late hit call against the Bucs. I've seen flags for less.
Hi

Blessed Seeker

Celestiality_612
xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items