Favorite Overall Player:
Chris Cooley. (for now)
Basketball Player:
Kobe Bryant /Shaquille O' Neal
Baseball Player:
Andruw Jones!!
Hockey Player:
O. Kolzig
Favorite team in any sport has to be the Yankees! My favorite player.....I can't pick between A-Rod, Derek Jeter, Posada, or Matsui!

ZOMFG COOKIEs rolled 10 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 6, 1, 3, 3, 1, 3, 2, 6 Total: 33 (10-60)

PANTHERS-STEVE SMITH
Indianapolis Colts Peyton Manning
Sashanaru
We know how much you guys like to discuss your favorite team or player, so here's your very own thread to do it in. Rather than have dozens of threads spread out in the forum, you can do it in a much more visible place.

Note that threads asking/discussing "who is your favorite ____ player or "who is your favorite ___ team" will be subject to recycling. We all like to keep the forum clean, don't we?

We all will disagree on sports issues, but remember that there is a line between a disagreement and a flame. Be mindful of respectful of other users' opinions even if you don't agree. Flaming/trolling other users can get you in trouble and we don't want that heart

Now, on to the discussion.
Who is your favorite sports player?
What is your favorite sports team?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm biggrin lol neutral neutral arrow mrgreen rofl blaugh
Football Player: Steve Young

Football Team: New York Giants

Baseball Player: Jorge Posada

Baseball Team: New York Yankees

Basketball Player: Vince Carter

Basketball Team: New Jersey Nets
Heartless-Revenge
Favorite team in any sport has to be the Yankees! My favorite player.....I can't pick between A-Rod, Derek Jeter, Posada, or Matsui!

Yeah! Posada and the Yankees!
My fav teams are NEY YORK YANKEES ,raiders, Seahawks, andTampa bay bucenners which i don't know how to spell. sweatdrop xd xd

Friendly Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My fav team is MANCHESTER UNITED FC.They r the best

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OLE OLOE OLE OLE.MANCHESTER UNITED winners of the 2006/2007 season biggrin
vince carter - Nj nets
Sashanaru
We know how much you guys like to discuss your favorite team or player, so here's your very own thread to do it in. Rather than have dozens of threads spread out in the forum, you can do it in a much more visible place.

Note that threads asking/discussing "who is your favorite ____ player or "who is your favorite ___ team" will be subject to recycling. We all like to keep the forum clean, don't we?

We all will disagree on sports issues, but remember that there is a line between a disagreement and a flame. Be mindful of respectful of other users' opinions even if you don't agree. Flaming/trolling other users can get you in trouble and we don't want that heart

Now, on to the discussion.
Who is your favorite sports player?
What is your favorite sports team?

my fav sports team is toronto raptors and my fav player is chris bosh iight iigth u heard
pec!.
Baseball: Go Toronto Blue Jays smile
Player: Frank Thomas

Hockey: Toronto Maple Leafs xD
Player: Rayzor Raycroft

Basketball: Boston Celtics o.o
Player: Kevin Garnet (newly aquired)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash