Welcome to Gaia! ::

Real Madrid
Mesut Özil
I love Premier League - the most intense division on the planet!
Chelsea is my favorutite club. I love Italian players such as Maldini, Canavaro and Nesta biggrin
Sam Bradford, Minnesota Vikings.
taking him from the Eagles helped us out tremendously. he currently is being awarded for making the most completed passes.

Greedy Winner

Only4Goofy
Sam Bradford, Minnesota Vikings.
taking him from the Eagles helped us out tremendously. he currently is being awarded for making the most completed passes.

As an Eagles fan I think the trade works out well for both teams. Best of luck with Bradford.. Unlike most of the Philly fans, I liked him.

Newbie Member

I'm an avid fan of ateneo lady eagles! The local volleyball team here in the philippines
the best team is "Die deutsche Nationalmannschaft"... and the best player will be Lionel Messi.
My favorite sports team is the Pirates! Their a baseball team from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Lets Go Pirates! heart rofl 4laugh dramallama smile
My favorite team has to be the Hiroshima Toyo Carp, baseball team from Hiroshima, Japan playing in the Central League of NPB.

Go, Carp, Go!

My favorite player has to be Hiroki Kuroda. He's retired now, but he played for the Carp in the 90's, then went to MLB for a few years, and then rejected super lucrative contracts from MLB teams to finish playing where he started his career, at the Hiroshima Carp.

Duck

montreal canadiens always and forever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas