Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi!

Really don't have a favorite player, but I do have a team. Golden State Warriors and hopefully they win tomorrow.

OG Regular

7,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
F1:
Team: McLaren Honda. Their power unit is just garbage right now but I have hope crying
Driver: Jenson Button. Cuz he's a smooth driver

Basketball:
Team: LA Lakers
Player: Dirk Nowitzki

balkanprinc3ss's Husband

5,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Tom Brady.

I was too young to experience the greatness of Ray Bourque, Larry Bird, Cam Neely.

Tom Brady represented the true excellence in the position. Pure Greatness.
My favourite player in Cricket Team now a days is Hassan Ali azaning Bowling in Champion trophy 2017 and getting award the player of the tournament with 13 wickets and 4.69 economy. and Check Its Funny interview with Naseer hossain

Tipsy Fatcat

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
I feel like the Texans are gonna suck more than the Cowboys this year. So im sticking with the cowboys
I used to love Roman Gonzalez until he lost, lol. Now I love Demetrious Johnson because he is one of the most underappreciated champions in UFC history, lol. smile

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
THE PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL AGAIN BABY!

Tipsy Lover

Is there anyone that is as obsessed with Yuzuru Hanyu as I am?

ashhlynn85's Prince

My favorite Football team is the KC Chiefs, liked them since I was in Jr. High. My favorite basketball team is the Utah Jazz, just started liking them recently but I used to like them back when Karl Malone and John Stockton played too. My favorite hockey team has been the Pittsburgh Penguins ever since I was little.
Favorite sport Baseball!! favorite team: Seattle Mariners, favorite players, Ken Griffey JR, Edgar Martinez, Ichiro, Randy Johnson.

Friendly Smoker

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
Team: Chicago White Sox, Chicago Bulls, Chicago Blackhawks
Athlete: Michael Jordan, Richard Petty, Vaughn Gittin Jr.
Sports: Drifting, Baseball, Motorsports in general, and Basketball! biggrin
dynodope
Team: Chicago White Sox, Chicago Bulls, Chicago Blackhawks
Athlete: Michael Jordan, Richard Petty, Vaughn Gittin Jr.
Sports: Drifting, Baseball, Motorsports in general, and Basketball! biggrin

Yes yes me too! idk who they are except the bulls an michael but yesyes!
Elohir
My favorite Football team is the KC Chiefs, liked them since I was in Jr. High. My favorite basketball team is the Utah Jazz, just started liking them recently but I used to like them back when Karl Malone and John Stockton played too. My favorite hockey team has been the Pittsburgh Penguins ever since I was little.

I like your wolfies, and football as in american football?

Beloved Character

NFL team: New England Patriots
MLB team: Boston Red Sox
NHL team: Boston Bruins
NBA team: Boston Celtics
Favorite player: Tom Brady

I love and support all the Boston/New England teams, however, my favorite team of all time is definitely the New England Patriots! heart
I'm looking forward to training camp, preseason and the regular football season! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff