Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
Isn't it a common theme that when someone wins over the another, something of the loser's is taken as a trophy?

Therefore, the Winner's Leaf being in the likeness of Taru's is symbolic of Kitsune taking the leaves of Tanuki as trophies.

Makes sense to me!

On a side note, I was on Team Tanuki but I'm wearing the leaf because it's in the likeness of Taru's. It's kind of like it's a little something for the losers as well besides the lantern. Well, that and I generally like the look of it. xd

Shy Shoujo

Also, if people were to actually look at Kitsuko's design they would see she is also wearing a leaf.

Deathly Misfit

16,025 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Azura Cantarella
Isn't it a common theme that when someone wins over the another, something of the loser's is taken as a trophy?

Therefore, the Winner's Leaf being in the likeness of Taru's is symbolic of Kitsune taking the leaves of Tanuki as trophies.

Makes sense to me!

On a side note, I was on Team Tanuki but I'm wearing the leaf because it's in the likeness of Taru's. It's kind of like it's a little something for the losers as well besides the lantern. Well, that and I generally like the look of it. xd

...except Kitsuko has the leaf on her head, too. Kitsune and Tanuki both transform with leaves.
lol wear your defeat let it remind you ^^
lol
i was expecting more from that victory bundle tbh xD

Darlingv2's Husband

Friendly Regular

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
kitsunen
lol

im stoked on a gold leaf biggrin
Kilik Labaron
kitsunen
lol

im stoked on a gold leaf biggrin

i somehow imagine it'll be a summer rig bundle even 5 piece would be nice xD

so did you finish counting 50 posts to get a chance to win happy end?

Stubborn Werewolf

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
KitsuneHASH

Totally off topic here but I have to ask, what is the background you use on your avi I want to buy one if they have it in the market sweatdrop

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
BattKattColourBlak
Azura Cantarella

Makes sense to me!

...except Kitsuko has the leaf on her head, too. Kitsune and Tanuki both transform with leaves.

That's true, but:

User Image

The look of the Winner's Leaf is clearly in the likeness of Taru's. It's facing up and has that little hole. 3nodding

Invisible Spark

Ah That makes much more sense...

and I'm still sitting here thinking that all the gold we spent were made into leaves.

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
kitsunen
lol

I honestly wasn't. lol Past victory items hadn't really got a lot going for them either imo.

Remember, folks, the secret to happiness is lowered expectations! ;P
Azura Cantarella
kitsunen
lol

I honestly wasn't. lol Past victory items hadn't really got a lot going for them either imo.

Remember, folks, the secret to happiness is lowered expectations! ;P

You're right xD
next time I definitely shouldn't lose all my golds in events like these xD

Romantic Demigod

kitsunen
lol

As was I - and personally I don't like the items that much

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

dat time that kitsune plucked a leaf from my head IT HURT!!!! emotion_0A0 dem foxes
cant get their paws off me crying
hogosha shido
KitsuneHASH

Totally off topic here but I have to ask, what is the background you use on your avi I want to buy one if they have it in the market sweatdrop
invincible frames

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces