Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everyday Loiterer

KozuHiroxD

*he continue to smile* the animal come feed while those shall see, a rotten carcass is once brought back to life, but then again death is just like a cold knife. *he nods his head and drinks his green tea *

*she lets out a small sigh, and recites a small pray for any deceased creature*
*again covers her face with the fan to hide her expression at the mention of death*
"I need a drink..."

KyokoMomomiya's Husbando

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
nana1013
KozuHiroxD
nana1013
KozuHiroxD
nana1013
KozuHiroxD

*he look at them and smile* what cute idiot they are. im guessing these are your companions but in there human form *he laugh* well kaji i guess it time to show yourself.
*he smiles and point to the door*
*kaji appears in a blue and white kimono with 2 katana on his side just as if he was a samurai. he open his ears which were crystal blue. his smile reveal his fangs and 5 tails appear behind his back. he bows to Kitsuko and Taru*

Nana, Kitsuko and Taru look at Kaji. "EH?!", they all yell together. "He can transform too!"

"Of course he can", said Kitsuko, "It was obvious". She puffed her chest, proud of the discovery that she so obviously didn't know about. Taru and Nana deadpanned. "Yeah... sure" Nana looks at her two idiots and hits the back of their heads, now standing. "Bow in respect please" They look at her a little hurt but do as she says anyway. "Also apologies"

"What for?" said Taru. "I didn't do nothing"

"You left him alone anyway. Go, go on"

Both look at Kaji and bow lowly. "We are sorry to cause so much trouble"

*Kaji step in front of Kitsuko and glare into her eyes*.
you maybe a nine tail. one of the tail creature like i am. but the fact is you left me.
you are lucky that i wasnt that upset. or else. *kaji smiles* or else something bad could've happen
*kaji place his hand underneath kitsuko chin and continue to smile* and for you. *he turn around and stares at Taru* Watch over Kitsuko next time and stop eating. you're lucky that i was nice enough to turn around and watch over her *kaji turns around and looks at me* i'm sorry master. *he bows* please excuse my behavior. *kaji then turns around once again now facing all 3 of them* yes i can transform of course i can it was very obvious because when do you ever see a fox knowing how to smile and nod his head as if he understand every word you said.

*he smiles at you* well hime, it was obvious to that those 2 little companions of your could transform. i already knew what there true forms was when i first saw them.

"You are absolutely right on that part", she scratches her head. In reality, she didn't have a clue but she went with the flow. "You have a good eye too" She looks at the two idiots, Kitsuko is flustered and in awe, mumbling nonsense to herself while Taru glares but looks away, not very happy with what Kaji said. "Although..."

You and Kaji look at her. "Kitsuko is the one who should be looking after Taru"

"Maa! Master!", Kitsuko gives away a sly smile, "Come on Taru, you know you can't live without me"

"YOU ARE ALWAYS CAUSING ME TROUBLE!" Taru then clings to Nana's arm. "Master! It's not fair you say that"

"Baaaaaka! Don't make me talk like a man infront of them!", points at the two of you. "I still need a womanly charm somewhere"

"But you are already a woman", Kitsuko said. Again, Taru and Nana deadpanned. "Kami..."

*kaji throws a kanata at taru* know how to use one right? *he smiles* if so let spar. i haven't spar with someone in over 1 million years. *he stretch* and it be fun to to see how powerful you're
*he grab a hold of Kitsuko and hime hand and pull them back* let them do this. taru need to learn how to defend himself as well. because if something happen to Kitsuko and he cant defend her. then right now is a chance for him to learn.

Taru looks at the katana in his hands, then back at Kaji... then back at his hands and later at his master. "Master?"

"He's giving you a test. He wants to see how manly you are" Kitsuko snickered. "That's really mean", said Nana, "Just do your best, Taru. Just... swing"

"I have no clue about this thing!" he yelled and dodges the blade pointing at him. "I don't wanna do this!"

"It's just a sword", Kitsuko looks at her master. "You did teach him, right?"

Nana shrugged. "It's been a long time since I last touched a sword. Last time I checked, it was over a dead god in heaven with Inari-sama..." She blinks and looks at you. She starts to sweat and laughs nervously, "Ah-ah-a-ah, oh noooooo! I haven't seen a sword in my life! What is that! Kukukukuku~!" She really is hiding something...

*he cover his face with his mask and his katana appear behind him, you see him one sec and as you blink he stand in front of taru with a piece of paper* this is a seal, and without this seal it will release Taru fighting skills that i heard were once taught to him* he place it on Taru neck* now young one show me if you can even leave a single scratch on kaji. and to let you know before he passed away Kaji was known as the "untouchable' samurai. *he smile and look at hime and walk up to her and whisper into her ears* i know your secrets already everything. so please dont try to hide it from me. *he give her a dango and some green tea and give Kitsuko a dango as well green tea* enjoy the match shall we?

*kaji smile* Taru, i'll only use 5 percent then here i'l give you a handicap *he place one hand behind him* let see if you can even leave a since scratch on me *he smiles knowing that Taru wont be able to figure out one of his hidden techniques*

Generous Bunny

-shuffles in, pouting.;
No cupcakes...?

Everyday Loiterer

Amia-Chan
-shuffles in, pouting.;
No cupcakes...?

yum_cupcake

KyokoMomomiya's Husbando

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Emo Kuromi Nui
KozuHiroxD

*he continue to smile* the animal come feed while those shall see, a rotten carcass is once brought back to life, but then again death is just like a cold knife. *he nods his head and drinks his green tea *

*she lets out a small sigh, and recites a small pray for any deceased creature*
*again covers her face with the fan to hide her expression at the mention of death*
"I need a drink..."

*he hand her some sakura tea he made* here using fresh sakura petal. it a special brew i created *he smiles* and as of death. it very interesting. we live looking for those to love, while yet some fall down that path. we search for that "soulmate" of our yet that soulmate could possibly not even been yet. we spend our lives as human trying to accomplish dream yet death is there lurking smiling at us waiting for it chance. and once it comes? sorrow, agony *he laugh a bit* it quite sad to see that. but it even more sadder to lose a part of us isnt it? *he hand you a dango and bows* exhaust me hime. *he smiles*

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150

Everyday Loiterer

@KozuHiroxD: *bites at her nails a little before sipping the tea*
"Death is the reason we live.....to accomplish our dreams before we leave, to tie up loose ends when given the chance. We can't beat it but we can make it less sorrowful. As for looking for people to hold on to....that's an entirely different topic that hits to close to heart. *she finishes her tea and takes small bites of the dango, wiping her mouth with a napkin after each bite*.~

Feisty Teenager

rosiesenpai
Hi again.

*Bows and smiles*
How are you today have you come here to relax?

Everyday Loiterer

rosiesenpai
Hi again.

"Hello. We are at off hours right now but I made some cupcakes. Care for some?"
yum_cupcake

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
KitsunePrince491
rosiesenpai
Hi again.

*Bows and smiles*
Ok, seemed to picked up a slight cough after a pokemon card tourney today. But yes just relaxing while online since it 1am here. 3nodding

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
Emo Kuromi Nui
rosiesenpai
Hi again.

"Hello. We are at off hours right now but I made some cupcakes. Care for some?"
yum_cupcake
Sure why not. Thanks...ah I see... sweatdrop 3nodding

Feral Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Hello~!

So I came back to gaia two days before this festival started after a two year hiatus, first thing I did was go to the marketplace, that was a bad idea because I just crawled into a corner and cried. ^^'

User Image

User Image

Feisty Teenager

rosiesenpai
KitsunePrince491
rosiesenpai
Hi again.

*Bows and smiles*
Ok, seemed to picked up a slight cough after a pokemon card tourney today. But yes just relaxing while online since it 1am here. 3nodding

It is 2am here, but anyways would you like some tea and if so what type?

Feisty Teenager

Indyx33
User Image
User Image

Hello~!

So I came back to gaia two days before this festival started after a two year hiatus, first thing I did was go to the marketplace, that was a bad idea because I just crawled into a corner and cried. ^^'

User Image

User Image

*Bows and gives you a hug*
Its ok the market inflation will probably go down because of this gold sink but anyways welcome back how may I serve you oni-chan?

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
KitsunePrince491
rosiesenpai
KitsunePrince491
rosiesenpai
Hi again.

*Bows and smiles*

It is 2am here, but anyways would you like some tea and if so what type?Oh sure, I wonder if Sakura Tea has a flavor. I usually go for Citrus and Berry. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff