Welcome to Gaia! ::

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
"Boogie-Woogie No. 5" - Puffy Ami Yumi

Too. Cute. For. Words!!
Actually, now I'm finding myself fond of the FMA OST 3, but I do still love the Saiyuki OST, I really do!
Riding on a Shooting Star, by The Pillows.
Because it's cool and funny.
i really like the inuyasha songs from boa and them hm.. yoko kanno is pretty good i like her song for witch hunter robin
I have way too many and i don't even know most of them....
I like Ayumi hamasaki shes really good i really like her song rainbow, thats my fav!! biggrin xd 3nodding smile wink whee mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
Melody of Oblivion's OST was the best I heared so far!
Especialy Innocence (Track 11)
i like gundam seed's realize! quite good! yet, it soothes me when i get a brain freeze from reading too much html!!
L'Arc~en~Ciel, The Pillows, Asian Kung Fu Generation,dir-en-gray,and Ayumi hamasaki blaugh
Kuchiki Saito
Melody of Oblivion's OST was the best I heared so far!
Especialy Innocence (Track 11)

Yes!! it is! 4laugh

Nya.. I like Miyavi^^
and Naozumi Takahashi, Hiroki Takahashi, Akinori Nakagawa, shunichi Miyamoto, Ayumi Hamasaki, and Shoutarou Morikubo 3nodding
my singer is mario williams!!
i like freckles in the rurouni kenshin soundtrack. but i also like true light in the dn angel soundtrack.
My favorite anime song is the inuyasha ending theme "Song of Truth" and the .hack//sign Braelect of the Twlight opening theme "New World". Their the very best to me!! exclaim
Ayumi Hamasaki!! She is perfect!! *-*
My favorite song is the theme song for .hack//sign Braelect of the Twlight "New World" performed by Nina featuring Round Table. (Sorry if i missed anything) lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff