Tell him to go to church!

lol church woudnt help much
Just Let It Go
theworstposts
Tell him to go to church!

lol church woudnt help much

sad
Just Let It Go
so i have a friend who is gay..and he always says being straight will be better and more easier to deal with. i have told him a couple of times that being gay is not a choice but he says he still wants to be straight again...what are your views on this

I'm no expert. He is what he is, physically and mentally. His body follows his brain. His mind (conscious) says he wants to be with a girl. But yet his body AND brain calls for a man. He says "being straight will be better and more easier to deal with." I don't think this is really a confusion of his sexuality. I think it's more of a social problem. He seems afraid of the rejection from possible family, friends, coworkers,etc,etc?
He can be whatever he wants to be. If he doesn't like what he is, then alright... try to change. But sooner or later he is going to have to realize who HE TRULY is. He can't lie to himself, because it will only be harder that way. Hey! if he's lucky maybe he can "change" or find a girl he will be emotionally and physically attractive to. I know a friend of mine who's "gay," and hooks with guys a lot... but for some strange reason, he has the BIGGEST crush on this girl. Because again, we humans just like to be unpredictable eh?

Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Pansexual... these are just all labels. And sadly not everyone in this world agrees that love is just love. All I could really say to him is to be true to yourself, and stay strong.
J3wels
Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Pansexual... these are just all labels.

You missed off straight.

Shameless Man-Lover

You can't change your desires or feelings. The only thing you can change is who you actively sleep with. So, if your friend really wants to be straight, he can sleep with women. He just can't force himself to be attracted to them.
so atleast for me this is a very complicated question and i'll attempt to express my point without being exclusive to one point of view and i'm not entirely certain about the dynamics being "born gay" but a extremely over bearing mother or some really bad experience with women can cause someone to decide to give up women and legitimately become attracted to men because of said bad experience then yes i think it is entirely possible to "go back to women" not entirely sure how it would happen most likely from resolution of whatever experience made him say ******** women but i really can't say much for this subject... that is just a small snippit of my thoughts

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
There are things I would love to change about my sexuality, but I find it's quite impossible. May be possible for some, but ultimately it's better to try and come to terms with it than to fight.

Swim with the avalanche, not against it.
If your gay your gay get over it. Thats one thing you cant change no matter how much you wont too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff