Welcome to Gaia! ::

is the bunny slippers what you get when you find 500 eggs?

7,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
spartan9210

I hope that I'm not late in answering, but not quite.

Once you collect the last 500 eggs, you get the pink bunny slippers.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
[~Ramble.Corset~]
how long does it usually take for paypal ordered letters to turn up in your inventory? it's been an hour for me and they still haven't shown up

Should be instance. But since it is the day the mc's are unsealed may take a whee bit longer.

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

User Image
User Image

April Fool 2009
User Image -- Omnidrink Personal Improvement Spray (Any)
User Image -- Error (Any)

Easter 2009
User Image -- Oversized Carrot
User Image -- Chicky Scarf
User Image -- Bunny Scarf
User Image -- Pink Bunny Slippers

Easter Skittle 2009
User Image -- Skittles Crazy Core Contacts (Any)
User Image -- Skittles Crazy Core Glasses (Any)
User Image -- Easter Scarf

User Image
User Image
spartan9210
Ninja Sakari
spartan9210
Ninja Sakari
I just bought the infernal spirit but It only has the three basic poses. Did I do something wrong that I don't have the full item?

it depends, what gen was it?

It says 11th generation.

Then before it evolved, it was that basic. So there is nothing wrong :]

Do you have any idea when I can get the full item then? Cause I saw it on the cash shop and it had a ton of different items equipable.

6,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I wish I can get one of those .... but saving my gold for other things I want to get... stare yeah I know..I'm a sad case... but hopefully one day I can...see whats the hype about... eek
love the new one
Kunomasai
spartan9210

I hope that I'm not late in answering, but not quite.

Once you collect the last 500 eggs, you get the pink bunny slippers.

That's what I meant :]
Ninja Sakari
spartan9210
Ninja Sakari
spartan9210
Ninja Sakari
I just bought the infernal spirit but It only has the three basic poses. Did I do something wrong that I don't have the full item?

it depends, what gen was it?

It says 11th generation.

Then before it evolved, it was that basic. So there is nothing wrong :]

Do you have any idea when I can get the full item then? Cause I saw it on the cash shop and it had a ton of different items equipable.

You should buy the one without a gen.next to it.That's how you get all the poses.
Am I supposed to get my letter today if I mailed it in on the 13th?

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

spartan9210
Am I supposed to get my letter today if I mailed it in on the 13th?
User Image
User Image

What month did you mail it in? And when you said "mail it in", do you mean by "postal mail"? It can take as long as 2 weeks for the letter to arrive at the HQ in California even if you are in the US.

User Image
User Image
I mailed it in to the P.O box, and yes I mailed it in the thirteenth of this month.

Also every one got to this thread heree

if putting a thread for other ppl to go to in another thread is wrong in this thread tell me, don't ban me, cuz i didn't know
spartan9210
I mailed it in to the P.O box, and yes I mailed it in the thirteenth of this month.

if putting a thread for other ppl to go to in another thread is wrong in this thread tell me, don't ban me, cuz i didn't know
You can invite darkness. . . . .

You won't get ban by just posting an advertise link. But it isn't nice to advertise a thread in other people's threads without the thread's owner's permission first.

. . . . .but you cannot chase it away

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
spartan9210

Mail In Purchases generally takes 3-5 business days to process.
I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask, but the thread reads Monthly Collectable FAQ, so I just went out on a limb.
Anyway, *points at avi* I recently acquired the Cherry Blossom, and I have a question (after never owning a monthly collectable before) can you only equip one item from it? For example I am currently equipped with Cherry Blossom (Hanami).
But what if I would like to equip more than that at the same time? Say, the Cherry Blossom (Hanami), Cherry Blossom (Petal Wings) and Cherry Blossom (Petal Wreath).
Because currently, it's not allowing me to equip more than one at a time, is this just the way it works? Or is there another way to equip more at the same time??

I apologise again if this is the wrong place to post! And thanks to those who offer an answer!
wink

Have a great Gaia day!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas