Welcome to Gaia! ::

i love you, thanks so much for posting all this it must of took ages.
but its very very very useful.
I saved it in my favrotes. Thx for being such a good help to the Gaian community!
Do you need some help with updating the quest items? and even items?

Weeaboo Informer

There's far too many items to keep up with for Arwen by herself and even with help sometimes, she's advised if Users are wanting to find the other items then look in guides such as these.
"That's cool! I'll sign up!" XD "And yes, yes it is a beaver."

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Thank you Darien S.

TacoStuffer's Husband

Gaian

Hey Arwen! Long time no see! :3

Anyways, I bought some collectibles around this time last night, so, since it was my first time, it has been locked for a week now. Are my letters locked until the exact second I bought them? :0

TacoStuffer's Husband

Gaian

paladin598
Hey Arwen! Long time no see! :3

Anyways, I bought some collectibles around this time last night, so, since it was my first time, it has been locked for a week now. Are my letters locked until the exact second I bought them? :0

scratch that.

I got 'em. ;p

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
whee Always good to wait the full hours and minutes.

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Arwen
Brat_93
Um... I guess I have a question. How come they switched the MC Letter Open Day from the 8th, back to the 15th? ( I can't seem to find the Announcement that stated why) crying sweatdrop

OMG! gonk You're trying to challenge my memory!!?
The announcement is here: October's Collectibles: Coming on the 15th!.

NPC Rina
Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:00 pm
Ooh! You guys! You guys! The admins just handed me a note... I wonder if this is about my envelopes... ooh, I can't waaaaaaaaait! crying
    You may have noticed that we've been a little freewheelin' with the Monthly Collectible release date for the last few months, and a lot of you guys have been very vocal about wanting them to return to their ancestral home, the 15th. After many late-night shouting matches, we've agreed that the 15th is where it's at after all. heart

So, the good news: we're taking the extra time this month to make sure the October Collectibles are as socks-knocking-off as they can possibly be. They'll be revealed on October 15th, so mark your calendars and feel free to call in sick from work/school that day (warning: truancy and malingering are ethically wrong, wink wink).

As usual, sealed Monthly Collectible envelopes will go on sale the 1st of the month, which means you can pick up them right up now (and then nervously tap your foot until the 15th).

Ok gotcha, thanks
Thank you very much for the hard work its a very good post to have at hand
how do you get donations?

Romantic Fatcat

9,775 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items