Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Chromatic Bird
*sigh* It's been almost 1 year since I applied-- No feedback yet.

*twiddles fingers and keeps reporting violations*

Í Țєαʀ Ϻy Ҥєαʀț Ӧpєȵ, Í Șєw Ϻysєʟғ Șћυț
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

I'm in the same boat.
I guess all we can do is wait.

▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ϻy ѡєακȵєss Ís Țћαț Í Ҫαʀє Țόό Ϻυϲћ

Is there a way to check if you're application has been reviewed? I went on a hiatus for a few months and I had erased all my messages in my inbox.

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Version Five

Is there a way to check if you're application has been reviewed? I went on a hiatus for a few months and I had erased all my messages in my inbox.

I don't believe there is a way to find that out, you'll just have to sit tight and wait.
Okay. Obviously I have been guilty of trolling before. Does my past count against me? Will I get rejected even if I turn a new leaf?
I still can't find the application.

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Blu Cantrell
Okay. Obviously I have been guilty of trolling before. Does my past count against me? Will I get rejected even if I turn a new leaf?

Depends how long ago it was. If it was recent, then there's no point applying. If it was older, then it may count against you, but it also may not if you've grown up since then.

Nobody can really say until your application is reviewed.

Quote:

It's in the same spot it's been in for the last 2 years. Read the front page again.

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

5,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I really enjoy being a Site moderator, but too bad I didn't get to be one. Now the application isn't opening, now I am little disappointed.... And the fact that one Site Moderator named Morgue did send a Private Message to me about Backyard Monster, which was a little strange. Honestly I didn't report a problem on Gaiaonline. exclaim
Sweet n Leo
Blu Cantrell

Depends how long ago it was. If it was recent, then there's no point applying. If it was older, then it may count against you, but it also may not if you've grown up since then.

Nobody can really say until your application is reviewed.

Quote:

It's in the same spot it's been in for the last 2 years. Read the front page again.
Sorry, this is the first time I read this. I found it.
LelouchviBritannia_Zero2
I really enjoy being a Site moderator, but too bad I didn't get to be one. Now the application isn't opening, now I am little disappointed.... And the fact that one Site Moderator named Morgue did send a Private Message to me about Backyard Monster, which was a little strange. Honestly I didn't report a problem on Gaiaonline. exclaim
User Image

Well, firstly I'd like to say good luck for when you apply!

Now to address some things.
From what I understand, you received a, "thank you for reporting" message from a mod for something which you do not think you reported, yes?

If so, there are two notes from me about this. The first being that you can always reply to that private message. The mods are typically quite nice about responding back unless they either overlook in in their inbox or are too busy at the moment. The second note, and possibly the more important of the two is that you actually do have to report things around the site to even be considered for a moderator position. 100 reports, to be exact. You are welcome to report more than that too, just be sure at least 50 of them come from forums--not just backyard monsters. ^_^ I recommend taking another look through the first page of this thread just in case you missed anything else.
And again, best of luck!

5,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Still hoping that I would apply to become a Moderator, just wonder how long it'll take for the application to be open? smile rolleyes

darklion30 rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Durem Hunter

21,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bold Glow 150
Can i ask if there are moderator here in the philippines and i want to apply but i dont have the requirments

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
darklion30
Can i ask if there are moderator here in the philippines and i want to apply but i dont have the requirments

No idea if there are now, but there have been in the past. Moderators come from all over the world. I'd imagine that a new mod from the Philippines would be quite welcome. Especially if they spoke tagalog. Even if not though, new people are always welcome on the team. ^_^

Durem Hunter

21,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bold Glow 150
Really i wish there will be a filipino moderator & i really want to become one to promote gaia online here in the philippines but i dont have the skills and requirments

Cat

Yes, we currently have a mod who knows Tagalog.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff