Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

LelouchviBritannia_Zero2
Still I wonder how long will it takes to apply. For me, I have made habits to read the TOS and Rule & Guidelines. I've continue on search for violations, to increase my chances. So far I don't remember how many times i reported them, but I don't want to over-use the report button, then i'll be abusing it. rolleyes rolleyes Either way, I wanted to feel being a part of the Gaiaonline Moderators. smile
I still haven't read any of the TOS/Guidelines, don't plan on it either, it's all common sense garbage.

Witty Genius

10,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
I wouldn't call common sense garbage... Otherwise it wouldn't be common sense, right? :p

5,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Mayor Gravity
LelouchviBritannia_Zero2
Still I wonder how long will it takes to apply. For me, I have made habits to read the TOS and Rule & Guidelines. I've continue on search for violations, to increase my chances. So far I don't remember how many times i reported them, but I don't want to over-use the report button, then i'll be abusing it. rolleyes rolleyes Either way, I wanted to feel being a part of the Gaiaonline Moderators. smile
I still haven't read any of the TOS/Guidelines, don't plan on it either, it's all common sense garbage.

? what?

Questionable Borg

LelouchviBritannia_Zero2
Mayor Gravity
LelouchviBritannia_Zero2

? what?
You said you make it a habit to read TOS/Guidelines. I've never read them, and to be frank, never plan to, because it's all common sense.

5,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Mayor Gravity
LelouchviBritannia_Zero2
Mayor Gravity
LelouchviBritannia_Zero2

? what?
You said you make it a habit to read TOS/Guidelines. I've never read them, and to be frank, never plan to, because it's all common sense.

Of course I read them, making sure I followed the rules. For one thing, no botting, no scamming, no spamming. That's on the TOS rules/guidelines.
Is there any way to know how many reports we have submitted in the last six months?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Dark_Aoekae
Is there any way to know how many reports we have submitted in the last six months?

Í Țєαʀ Ϻy Ҥєαʀț Ӧpєȵ, Í Șєw Ϻysєʟғ Șћυț
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

The only way to find out is by PMing a moderator and asking them.

▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ϻy ѡєακȵєss Ís Țћαț Í Ҫαʀє Țόό Ϻυϲћ

5,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Crystal Sparda
Dark_Aoekae

Í Țєαʀ Ϻy Ҥєαʀț Ӧpєȵ, Í Șєw Ϻysєʟғ Șћυț
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

The only way to find out is by PMing a moderator and asking them.

▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ϻy ѡєακȵєss Ís Țћαț Í Ҫαʀє Țόό Ϻυϲћ

that kinda sucks.

Witty Genius

10,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
If you're not sure you're over 100, then you probably don't have enough yet wink

When your application is reviewed, they check how many reports you've made in total, so more than 100 is always better than 100 exactly. Note that they also look at quality.

Quote:
You may not know how many reports you have made, but when we review your application, your report history is reviewed and we will verify both the quantity and quality of your reports.

Questionable Borg

LelouchviBritannia_Zero2
Mayor Gravity
LelouchviBritannia_Zero2
Mayor Gravity
LelouchviBritannia_Zero2

? what?

Of course I read them, making sure I followed the rules. For one thing, no botting, no scamming, no spamming. That's on the TOS rules/guidelines.
and it's common sense.

5,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Mayor Gravity
LelouchviBritannia_Zero2
Mayor Gravity
LelouchviBritannia_Zero2
Mayor Gravity
LelouchviBritannia_Zero2

? what?

and it's common sense.

Yeah.

Questionable Borg

LelouchviBritannia_Zero2
Mayor Gravity
LelouchviBritannia_Zero2
Mayor Gravity
LelouchviBritannia_Zero2

? what?

and it's common sense.

Yeah.
Which is why I've never read them, nor do I plan to.

5,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Mayor Gravity
LelouchviBritannia_Zero2
Mayor Gravity
LelouchviBritannia_Zero2
Mayor Gravity
LelouchviBritannia_Zero2

? what?

and it's common sense.

Yeah.
Which is why I've never read them, nor do I plan to.

It's fine.
As long as you abide by them, the only real problem is that you're agreeing to something you haven't read.

2,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
CAN I APPLY FOR THIS JOP PLEASE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items