Welcome to Gaia! ::

one question i would like to know..how would i come to know when the applications of new moderators are getting in..i would really love to become a moderator just to make gaia a better place..thank you

Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

That's covered in the first page's FAQ. :]

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
You just have to keep checking the link; there is no set time when they will be open.
Kathleen Starr
You just have to keep checking the link; there is no set time when they will be open.

Thanks for the information..

Weeaboo Informer

Chaos Rainbow: Users are asked to read through the FAQ to find the link instead of it being spoon-fed to them, it's a good way to start the process making Users understand to read everything fully.
i've been checkin for almost a week now [6days] n still no luk of seeing the form
im still continuing to chek about once every 10mins bcuz im afraid that the thing will open
is there something wrong ? ><
Lililooloo2
i've been checkin for almost a week now [6days] n still no luk of seeing the form
im still continuing to chek about once every 10mins bcuz im afraid that the thing will open

patence you see this is pretty much the frist test if you blow your cool and break you compture you cant be a mod now can you? The roll system is step up so when the admins clear apps form if posistions will open so its also part luck if your lucky to get in.

Enduring Gaian

Yeah it will take alot of time, considering how many people want to be a mod on gaia and the limited application space. I just check back every day to see if it's open. I usually check 2-3 times a day.

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Lililooloo2

No, it just means they're not open yet. Don't check every 10 mins as it's not going to change that quickly. Check at most once a day.

Nothing is wrong, you've just not managed to click the link when the applications are accepting.
Yes...i've been checking the application link also..just waitin for the openings to come out..

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
XxIMaverickIxX
Yes...i've been checking the application link also..just waitin for the openings to come out..

Just a suggestion, I would change the post style. It's a pain to look at and if you're going to apply you want to make a good impression.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff