Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
I never made a paypal account, but I buy gc as a guest, after clicking the credit/debit option. This came up when I tried to buy gc today...
Quote:
You cannot use an e-mail address or card number that belongs to an existing PayPal account. If you have a PayPal account, please log in. If you don't, please change the e-mail address or card number and try again.

I used forum search and like 5 other people were complaining about paypal not working. I also checked my older e-mails, and tried to finding a match through other identifiable info on paypal's website to see if I actually had an account. What's going on?
I just wanna buy Milk Biscuit. qq.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

retro_rage
I never made a paypal account, but I buy gc as a guest, after clicking the credit/debit option. This came up when I tried to buy gc today...
Quote:
You cannot use an e-mail address or card number that belongs to an existing PayPal account. If you have a PayPal account, please log in. If you don't, please change the e-mail address or card number and try again.

I used forum search and like 5 other people were complaining about paypal not working. I also checked my older e-mails, and tried to finding a match through other identifiable info on paypal's website to see if I actually had an account. What's going on?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-questions-assistance/is-paypal-through-gaia-not-working/t.94079491/

This is the best anyone can do

This is a user run forum, so we can't exactly state what's going on and what the fix is

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Angels Alibi
retro_rage
Quote:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-questions-assistance/is-paypal-through-gaia-not-working/t.94079491/

This is the best anyone can do

This is a user run forum, so we can't exactly state what's going on and what the fix is
Thank you. : )

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
retro_rage
Quote:

I'm just a big kitty...

User Image
User Image

I was able to sign up for auto cash using paypal but was unable to just buy cash.

...In need of a cuddle

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Tadalicious
retro_rage
Quote:

I'm just a big kitty...

User Image
User Image

I was able to sign up for auto cash using paypal but was unable to just buy cash.

...In need of a cuddle

Did you do that today? o.o Gaia mentioned shutting down gcash purchases for today while they change the amount of gc that people can purchase. They're adding a $2 one and a custom$ one.

Fashionable Lunatic

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PayPal was down for maintenance for a short while.
There was just a staff alert informing us that it should be back up now, so it should work now. 3nodding

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
retro_rage
Tadalicious
retro_rage
Quote:

I'm just a big kitty...

User Image
User Image

...In need of a cuddle

Did you do that today? o.o Gaia mentioned shutting down gcash purchases for today while they change the amount of gc that people can purchase. They're adding a $2 one and a custom$ one.

I'm just a big kitty...

User Image
User Image

Yes ma'am, I did it today.

...In need of a cuddle

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Tadalicious
retro_rage
Tadalicious
retro_rage
Quote:

I'm just a big kitty...

User Image
User Image

...In need of a cuddle

I'm just a big kitty...

User Image
User Image

Yes ma'am, I did it today.

...In need of a cuddle

Mine is work now too : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers