71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
codemonkey37179
jonjon21428
These guys are getting a bit annoying sad
i'm gonna get a full picture collection of emote masks soon sweatdrop
The person in the last pic was disappearing then reappearing whenever someone comes to the layer. Probably to avoid reports, I hope there will be an update to destroy all these bots smile

User Image

Why did you black out the ids?

did they reappear every time you came in, or every time someone else came in?

Blacked them out so I wont namedrop, and break the ToS o;

They appeared every time I came in, the person spams for 2 seconds then disappears. If I reload the rally and end up in the same room, the person appears again and poofs 2 seconds later.

This happened to one of my friends too

Aged Genius

jonjon21428
codemonkey37179
jonjon21428
These guys are getting a bit annoying sad
i'm gonna get a full picture collection of emote masks soon sweatdrop
The person in the last pic was disappearing then reappearing whenever someone comes to the layer. Probably to avoid reports, I hope there will be an update to destroy all these bots smile

User Image

Why did you black out the ids?

did they reappear every time you came in, or every time someone else came in?

Blacked them out so I wont namedrop, and break the ToS o;

They appeared every time I came in, the person spams for 2 seconds then disappears. If I reload the rally and end up in the same room, the person appears again and poofs 2 seconds later.

This happened to one of my friends too

Better I send you a PM

Interstellar Explorer

I really like this feature to get us to hell lol. 3nodding
Speaking of old rooms... Memories come back.. Like the Skittles hangout, the other Promageddon rooms, the Coke rooms and so on...

Aged Genius

Obi Aoi
Speaking of old rooms... Memories come back.. Like the Skittles hangout, the other Promageddon rooms, the Coke rooms and so on...

Cool! I should start a thread to take suggestions.

Lonely Player

codemonkey37179
Obi Aoi

Cool! I should start a thread to take suggestions.

yes you should :O

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

heart ドキドキ ドキドキ heart
      Or you could just bring all the rooms back. wink
      The Von Helson Manor from that one vampires vs werewolves event would be cool to see. 3nodding
      And if that club room from the one facebook app (from forever ago when the GO items were granted) is still around, it'd be pretty cool to add that. emotion_bigheart

Interstellar Explorer

I like that history color setting too, will apply to friends I meet in Towns 2.
Also I see we have shrinked in Rose Underground xd Edit: In Hollywood too. Gonna be unusual to sit on giant benches... Is it temporary everywhere/at some of the rooms?
Also noticed the change in the taxi's destination list, it's nice. I like that the selection and the OK button's functions work seperately.
Little bug: I went by taxi to Rally from Hollywood, went back from Rally to Hollywood, and now nothing happens when I click the blue bubble at the taxi.

Some other older hangouts/rooms that came into my mind are:
Event:
- colorful room where we had to gather Diedrich's babies at 2k12 Easter (I think it was in 2k12 at least)
- night room with full moon at 2k11 Prom where the winner prom dress was there to pick up (I have screenshot in case it may be needed) - I also remember some Gaia staff members went there together at one time xd
- other Promageddon rooms maybe? (my favourite one was the Heaven one) - I'd like to note I really liked the DDR at Promageddon and at an earlier sponsor hangout (it was about some kind of pom pom girls in orange uniforms)

And I remember and really liked many of the sponsor rooms, but I don't know if they could be up online without the item grants maybe, since these sponsorships are over. Although Hollywood started out as a sponsorship hangout as well, right?
Some of my faves were: Alice in Wonderland, Coke (that newer one with the hills you walked down on and the earlier one too where an icebear hugged you), Venus Embrace (sliding weee). smile

Wheezing Fatcat

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
How are you all finding these secret rooms
I feel so left out emotion_facepalm

*edit
I finally found them
Theyre so beautiful emotion_kirakira
Crystal Sparda
heart ドキドキ ドキドキ heart
      Or you could just bring all the rooms back. wink
      The Von Helson Manor from that one vampires vs werewolves event would be cool to see. 3nodding
      And if that club room from the one facebook app (from forever ago when the GO items were granted) is still around, it'd be pretty cool to add that. emotion_bigheart

YES. And add a flash version of the zOMG! map too! Connect this big world together! OwO

LIKE THIS.

Throw everything and the kitchen sink! We could have everything I tell you!! gonk

(@codemonkey: still not intending to rush you by the way. These things take time. I understand)

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Petit Chaton Noir

*edit
I finally found them

<<'

Secret rooms?
Huh?
What?

Wheezing Fatcat

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
Petit Chaton Noir

*edit
I finally found them

<<'

Secret rooms?
Huh?
What?

>.> shh
I said nothing

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Petit Chaton Noir
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
Petit Chaton Noir

*edit
I finally found them

<<'

Secret rooms?
Huh?
What?

>.> shh
I said nothing

^^'

Okay.

Wheezing Fatcat

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
The anticipation is killing me codemomkey. I don't think I can wait any longer for the housing to be released gonk

Fuzzy Dragon

Im not sure if it has been addressed yet but the movement seems really slow for my avatar in Towns 2. I see other avatars moving faster but mine still takes forever to get anywhere. Its like this in Rally and Virtual Hollywood too. I dont go to these areas much anymore because of this. I have cleared my cache and set the quality to low but nothing helps. Running Chrome on Windows 7.
Other than that I look forward to the new towns if the features/fixes are implemented. I love running through town collecting stuff (dodging the perverts) and catching bugs. One tiny suggestion though. At night lighten the areas up a little bit, it is so hard to see and adjusting the angle of the screen only does so much.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Super_Ninja_kun
Im not sure if it has been addressed yet but the movement seems really slow for my avatar in Towns 2. I see other avatars moving faster but mine still takes forever to get anywhere. Its like this in Rally and Virtual Hollywood too. I dont go to these areas much anymore because of this. I have cleared my cache and set the quality to low but nothing helps. Running Chrome on Windows 7.
Other than that I look forward to the new towns if the features/fixes are implemented. I love running through town collecting stuff (dodging the perverts) and catching bugs. One tiny suggestion though. At night lighten the areas up a little bit, it is so hard to see and adjusting the angle of the screen only does so much.
You can change your walking speed settings on the smartphone in your toolbar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff