• Dressed Up 200
all for this idea

Widow

Enthusiastic Lunatic

19,390 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Object of Affection 150
More outfit slots please, I enjoy my old outfits and I don't want to sacrifice them for the sake of new outfits+new items

Sexy Husband

13,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Mahou Shoujo Usako
It's probably been mentioned before, but I'm doing it again. This is merely a suggestion to the Gaia staff. For a long time now, we have been able to buy extra slots putting us up to 20 slots. However, now with the increase in items and the extended period that gaia has been active, it is often noticeable and complained that 20 slots just isn't enough.

Now, rather than just a double or moving to 50 slots which would be the usual suggestion, I think that for the future as well as now, a maximum slots number of "100" would probably be best. I hope you guys read my suggestion, also if any gaians want to support my suggestion, please post here so we can show this is a concern of the wider community smile

▌★i reeeeeeeeeeally want this my self but its not an issue of how the site was made and the degin of the closet its a bandwidth issue and the site is only allowed so much▌or at least thats what a mod told me when i asked

Magic Pie-Maker

16,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
Yes, yes, yes. I need more slots. I hate having to delete good outfits just to make room for another and I have a horrible memory so remembering them is hard. TekTeking them is fine for a quick fix, but it gets so annoying.

Gracious Genius

13,825 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500

Shy Bloodsucker

5,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50
I need more slots as well...

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
~Sana~Karata~
Yes, yes, yes. I need more slots. I hate having to delete good outfits just to make room for another and I have a horrible memory so remembering them is hard. TekTeking them is fine for a quick fix, but it gets so annoying.

Plus TekTek is quite behind because of the increase in items that Gaia's been pushing so it's not a guarantee that you will be able to do so.

Virtuous Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Invisibility 100
Yeah, this.
Just please don't have us pay GC for it, we're all dried up >.>

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100