Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Genius

13,825 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
It's probably been mentioned before, but I'm doing it again. This is merely a suggestion to the Gaia staff. For a long time now, we have been able to buy extra slots putting us up to 20 slots. However, now with the increase in items and the extended period that gaia has been active, it is often noticeable and complained that 20 slots just isn't enough.

Now, rather than just a double or moving to 50 slots which would be the usual suggestion, I think that for the future as well as now, a maximum slots number of "100" would probably be best. I hope you guys read my suggestion, also if any gaians want to support my suggestion, please post here so we can show this is a concern of the wider community smile

Man-Hungry Bunny

I agree and need this, I've been refraining from saving outfits just so I can make sure I keep the ones I have saved, so I have to remember a lot of outfit combinations, its sad. emo

O.G. Knight

5,550 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
that will be nice still i won't have much hope that gaia will do it emotion_eyebrow

Magic Warrior

All my gold for this!

I have too many items, and I forget sometimes certain particular poses or aspects of them I used in previous outfits, or I have to sacrifice certain outfits for new ones.

Kind of sucks.

Gracious Genius

13,825 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
I had about 200 outfits on last count, many of which I have forgotten or saved as tekteks, not much use when you want to change quickly T.T

Greedy Capitalist

I never save them,once I use an outfit I don't like to use it again,so it's not an issue to me.

Lonely Smoker

20,115 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
I don't really change my Avi much, so slots aren't a big deal to me...
But I'm still with you on increasing the number. I know a lot of people like to play around with their items, try new combos and new items, basically like to have a lot of outfits that they can change to.

So yeah... I'm totally for the idea of more outfit slots.

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Considering how many items we have on Gaia and how that number is still increasing every hour, of course the average Gaian is going to want more slots. Not to mention the "Goldsink" for buying up your maximum amount of slots is kind of pitiful in this economy. Let'd do it, increase it to 50-100k a slot (after you hit the maximum tier we're at currently, which is either 20 or 24???)

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Only if they say that it’s the last time they will do this . As this could become an everlasting request, and there has to be a limit to how many outfits one can save.

Generous Lover

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Generous 100
thank you its been driving me mad to have to delete one to have a new favorite in there sad

Questionable Prophet

Yes please!!!
It would be a great gold sink, and there are many many users that would gladly Max out their slots (like I have already)
It doesn't seem like it would be a hard change to implement at all!

Stone-cold Loiterer

Tsuki_Kirkland
Only if they say that it’s the last time they will do this . As this could become an everlasting request, and there has to be a limit to how many outfits one can save.

Just curious why there has to be a limit.
They managed to raise the gold cap, add more MP slots, even upped the outfit slots from 4 to 20.
They did it before; they can do it again.
I get that outfits take up some space, but I don't see why we have to be given a "THIS IS FINAL" statement.
Plus, I'm pretty sure Gaia doesn't even know what the word "final" means.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Pegasaurus Rex

Because I believe these take up server space to do this, and there has to be a limit. While it’s a good thing that it’s a sink there has to be a limit if it is taking up server space so there’s room for other stuff.

Gracious Genius

13,825 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Tsuki_Kirkland
Pegasaurus Rex

Because I believe these take up server space to do this, and there has to be a limit. While it’s a good thing that it’s a sink there has to be a limit if it is taking up server space so there’s room for other stuff.

Just so you know, the gold numbers are just that...numbers, the more gold you have, the higher the number, but the difference in space taken a computer is just about 0 between a 4digit number and say a 10 digit number. It is simply a value on one piece on the computer. As for the outfits, depending on how they set it up, the data usage may vary. But with the amount of money that Gaia is raking in, they could afford to expand quite a bit to compensate. Though, I think 100 outfits is enough as a good round number, and people are less likely to have more than that in constant use.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Mahou Shoujo Usako
Tsuki_Kirkland
Pegasaurus Rex

Just so you know, the gold numbers are just that...numbers, the more gold you have, the higher the number, but the difference in space taken a computer is just about 0 between a 4digit number and say a 10 digit number. It is simply a value on one piece on the computer. As for the outfits, depending on how they set it up, the data usage may vary. But with the amount of money that Gaia is raking in, they could afford to expand quite a bit to compensate. Though, I think 100 outfits is enough as a good round number, and people are less likely to have more than that in constant use.

100 and then no more seems reasonable. And we don’t know how much Gaia is raking in, or how much they have left over after paying for the business costs. so we have no way to say if they can or cannot afford anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff