Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Hello, Site Feedback!

I've always been a fan of motorcycles, and while coming home the other day, I saw a vintage motorbike on display in front of a store. It was a thing of absolute beauty. It looked very similar to this one here:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just gorgeous. While they're similar to the modern motorcycle, motorbikes tend to have smaller frames and wheels. I would really like to see some vintage style motorbikes on Gaia, especially if my avatar can have a pose in which I'm stradling the machine. Some more examples are in the spoiler tags below:

So how about it?

Perfect Saint

Those are beautiful!

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Myrielle
Those are beautiful!

Aren't they? The one I saw had this old shotgun bag on the front (I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture of it) and I could totally imagine James Dean riding through the Californian desert on it.

(Also, it could lend itself pretty well to dieselpunk cosplays, methinks.)
ninja

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Don't forget apparel to match them 3nodding . I'd love to see more vintage style clothing alongside. Stuff with rips, frays, dust, metal, heavy zippers, denim, etc...

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Zandy
Don't forget apparel to match them 3nodding . I'd love to see more vintage style clothing alongside. Stuff with rips, frays, dust, metal, heavy zippers, denim, etc...

Mmm, yes. Vintage clothing. Maybe spectator shoes? Or some nice leather aviator jackets.

Divine Muse

*throws money at the pictures*

Why is nothing happening!?

But in all seriousness, that bike looks badass as hell, I want one.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bleeding Apocalypse
Myrielle
Those are beautiful!

Aren't they? The one I saw had this old shotgun bag on the front (I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture of it) and I could totally imagine James Dean riding through the Californian desert on it.

ninja

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Dude, I'd love to see some dieselpunk style items on Gaia and some vintage motorcycles would be awesome.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Give me 1 of each on every color. Would also be nice to see a side cart for some of them too.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Calelith
Bleeding Apocalypse
Myrielle
Those are beautiful!

ninja

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Dude, I'd love to see some dieselpunk style items on Gaia and some vintage motorcycles would be awesome.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Here's to hoping for more dieselpunk styles here. It's both badass and classy. That's a rare combination.

Wild Faun

I've always wanted more motorcycles on Gaia. There just isn't enough variety to choose from! heart

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Cursed Fable
I've always wanted more motorcycles on Gaia. There just isn't enough variety to choose from! heart

Somewhat ironically, the best motorcycles we have aren't even Cash-based items. The What the Fluff bike that you can get in the Treehouse for 40 stickers just plain looks better than the bike in the Butch Russian. More detail, better angle, all of that. It's the free item, and it looks cooler. Heck, if we got recolors of the What the Fluff bike, that would be awesome.

Wild Faun

Bleeding Apocalypse
Cursed Fable

Somewhat ironically, the best motorcycles we have aren't even Cash-based items. The What the Fluff bike that you can get in the Treehouse for 40 stickers just plain looks better than the bike in the Butch Russian. More detail, better angle, all of that. It's the free item, and it looks cooler. Heck, if we got recolors of the What the Fluff bike, that would be awesome.
Yeah I had hope for the Butch Russian but let me down. I just wish Gaia would implement more vehicles for avis period. But definitely motorcycles. My punk looks need something shiny and badass next to them X3

Grumpy Codger

26,875 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Faded Racer already exists. It would be nice to see more items along these lines though. Maybe with the leather jackets and other vintage racing gear for the avatars to wear as well?

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar-sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

Ugh, yesssss~ emotion_drool The vintages are absolutely beautiful emotion_kirakira
And yes to more dieselpunk too, gods that would be all kinds of amazing emotion_dowant

User Image

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Dlin
Faded Racer already exists. It would be nice to see more items along these lines though. Maybe with the leather jackets and other vintage racing gear for the avatars to wear as well?

I didn't even know that item existed! Thanks for the link! Something along these lines would definitely be welcome here. It's such a lovely item, it's a shame only one of its kind exists.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff