Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Accumulator

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Panagrammic

I clicked the tree, which took me to the offer page where it said the V11 ads were unavailable and the Bluenoodle had reached its daily limit for me, so I clicked on the watch more videos now link....
This link takes me to the offers page, the gambit tab specifically (which is also for the record the only one without a link for customer support!) >_<
The first video worked fine, the second video I watched in its entirety and no cash was awarded. I did not download the advertised software, but the ad specifically states that if you "watch the video below in its entirety and earn 52 G.Cash" Thats alot of promised cash to receive nothing >_<
I am using Firefox, in the EST zone of the United States (approx 4:00 P.M.)
I have included screen shots.....
User ImageUser Image

EDIT------
I tried another, and read the print carefully just like the first.....
it says WATCH THE VIDEO EARN THE CASH......
Why doesn't Gambit have a link for reporting issues with cash grants instead of one that takes you to their "buy Gambit for your site page"?
User Image
User Image

Blessed Lunatic

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
IE Browser.

Still having toruble with the V11 videos. I got one too work (2gc) but after that (3gc ones) It wouldnt let me see the video still. It is also very hard to get the second (blue noodle) bar when your on the V11 video's.

That is all thanks. smile

Alien Explorer

Panagrammic
We would like some examples of Cash Tree not paying out. If you could tell us:

- where were you watching the video (i.e., main cash tree page, offers page, whatnot)
- where you're located in the world + timezone
- your browser
- the time of day that you watched the video

We only need a few examples to track this down, so will be locking / unstickying this thread pretty soon.

Trying out the cash tree again just now. I am in gmt-8 using IE8. Blue Noodle ones do work just fine now, but V11 ones are still iffy. I was able to access a couple and get paid, but then they stopped working again, so all I get are offer not available results.
1:15-1:22 pm . Nov. 23. Mozilla Firefox.
Luv. Like, watch. No gaia cash reward.

Invisible Mage

54,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Seriously I hate the new Gcash tree, at least with the old one I COULD GET Gcash from it, with this one not a single thing is showing up. The videos are always unaviable for me, and on that other 'offers' page there are never any videos for me to view either....

=/

Dapper Veteran

Examples of Cash Tree not paying out:

V11 videos not cashing out and certain Sponsor pay surveys not cashing out after a 30min laps (sampilicious.us)
I'm located in the Eastern coat of the US of A.
My browser is Mozilla Firefox.
The time at which I began my cash quest was around 5 pm EST and the time of the Sponsor pay what 5:10 pm EST.
It's 5:42 now and I still haven't recieved my cash from the Sponsor Pay or the V11 videos.

I appreciate all the work the Staff has done in getting the new tree problems resolved.
Thanks!

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
I am still not able to even watch these videos. they never start playing. I get the loading screen and then nothing happens.
-Offers page
-Same time zone as you
-Google Chrome
-3:40pm

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Raina Mogatrainer
Panagrammic

I clicked the tree, which took me to the offer page where it said the V11 ads were unavailable and the Bluenoodle had reached its daily limit for me, so I clicked on the watch more videos now link....
This link takes me to the offers page, the gambit tab specifically (which is also for the record the only one without a link for customer support!) >_<
The first video worked fine, the second video I watched in its entirety and no cash was awarded. I did not download the advertised software, but the ad specifically states that if you "watch the video below in its entirety and earn 52 G.Cash" Thats alot of promised cash to receive nothing >_<
I am using Firefox, in the EST zone of the United States (approx 4:00 P.M.)
I have included screen shots.....
-snip-

Also, if you didn't notice, above most of the videos is specifies: "Watch the video, then download the game/toolbar to get your gaia cash."
First of all, the high offer cash offers have always not been known to pay out (nothing new there), but it also claims you are supposed to download the toolbar or whatever, so even though there are two conflicting statements, it's still telling you that you didn't complete the offer. Shocker

Rainbow Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
LOVE the new cash tree layout! Amazing job! biggrin
I tried again like you guys asked us to do--still no Gcash. :/

Generous Friend

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100

TIME: 9:15pm US Eastern Standard Time
BROWSER: Firefox 8.0.1 (latest full release)
Plug-in that could affect offers: NoScript

1. Clicked on tree - made sure that any "offers" option was allowed in NoScript.
2. Clicked on "V11 Offers", and got this where the video was supposed to play:
V11
Sorry, but this offer is currently unavailable.

3. clicked on "BlueNote" offers button; got the Video about EarthShare. Tried it again four more times - exact same video.

Something's wrong somewhere..... with both providers.

Benevolent Accumulator

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Jaxent

Also, if you didn't notice, above most of the videos is specifies: "Watch the video, then download the game/toolbar to get your gaia cash."
First of all, the high offer cash offers have always not been known to pay out (nothing new there), but it also claims you are supposed to download the toolbar or whatever, so even though there are two conflicting statements, it's still telling you that you didn't complete the offer. Shocker

Not shocking. But irrelevant.
The ad states, not just implies but states, that the specified amount of G.Cash will be received for watching the video "in its entirety".
It ALSO states that G.Cash will be received for downloading.
As far as I know, it has always been Gaia's policy to remove ads that promised G.Cash for specific actions, but did not deliver.
And as I stated previously, this is the only company I found so far that has no way of contacting them directly for unreceived cash.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Gambit has a habit of saying that they will only pay once if you watch the video. And I am alright with that ...

EXCEPT ...

When that becomes the ONLY video they show day after day after day ... then, I think something should be done. I think once you watch a video and then get the GC for it, that video is pulled from your list when you log into Gambit so you aren't sitting there trying to remember if you saw that video through them recently or not. Its really frustrating.

Blessed Member

10,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
Hey y'all! I was on here at two different times the night of the 23rd and the new cash tree was not working either time except for one 2 cash vid of diddy jumping a bull. That was it. No offers, no v11 vids nothing??
Can you please shed some light on this for me, because Im going on 3 days now of being unable to get gaia cash from the tree.
Huggles,
~Lyn~

Witty Phantom

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
The cash tree still doesn't work for me confused
It takes me to the offer page
V11 doesnt work
Bluenoodle doesn't work
none work sad