Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Gaian

I find enough of those potions. I've been thinking of just selling them because I don't find the leveling pace to be as bad and the drop rates are not bad considering it only takes two of them to gain a level.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PookySocks

You must be pretty lucky! Most of us don't seem to be. ^^;

Also, I'd buy them. Lol. >>

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

This would be a great idea, but I almost would be perfectly happy with the "doubled experience points" kind of a thing. Anything would help. x ux

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
This would be a great idea, but I almost would be perfectly happy with the "doubled experience points" kind of a thing. Anything would help. x ux

Yeah anything would help.
Just like I said previously though I think the Ally Plus would help more, especially those with high level Kin.

Even at double experience, I feel like it would still take a majority of the 24 hours to just level once. o_e;;;

Springtime Spirit

I'd really appreciate something like this. Grinding can be a pain. sweatdrop

Interstellar Menace

This would be awesome for those of us who actually have a life/work and are way behind on collecting because of it.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
sarethim
This would be awesome for those of us who actually have a life/work and are way behind on collecting because of it.

So very very true.

That and for those who don't have trillions of gold to blow on experience potions from the MP. xD
At least this way you still have a sense of accomplishment by earning them in game.

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

My Kin are higher level, and even double would be better, though that's why I mention in my post for it to be maybe more, like 4-6x the exp. I wouldn't mind ally potions, but even if they upped the drops for a bit, there is still a chance some people might have terrible luck, seems safer just to have an upped overall experience for a certain amount of time.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
guns and wings
My Kin are higher level, and even double would be better, though that's why I mention in my post for it to be maybe more, like 4-6x the exp. I wouldn't mind ally potions, but even if they upped the drops for a bit, there is still a chance some people might have terrible luck, seems safer just to have an upped overall experience for a certain amount of time.

Haha yeah 4x to 6x Exp would be amazing.

Double definitely does not do the trick.

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

Yes please. The grind is a little unbearable. It takes far too many battles in between levels and the drop rate on these potions is much too low. I played almost all day yesterday and 1 ally 50% potion dropped. neutral

Alien Agent

i would love this heart leveling kins past 10 is already a bit of a chore (especially since im kind of casual lmao)

i cant see any real downfalls to this. prices for potions go down a bit, leveling is easier, more people play the game...good for everyone!

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
inkopolis
i would love this heart leveling kins past 10 is already a bit of a chore (especially since im kind of casual lmao)

i cant see any real downfalls to this. prices for potions go down a bit, leveling is easier, more people play the game...good for everyone!

I couldn't have said it better myself! Thank you!

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Would be better to just have like a 50% XP boost on all gains.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
I would definitely like to see some sort of experience boost. Personally, I'd like to see the experience boost be permanent if it's only double the normal amount, and maybe have triple every weekend or every other weekend or something. Or at least have the game drop ally point potions more frequently.

The game is boring enough as it is, the horribly slow level grinding just makes it even worse. It would definitely be nice to be able to grind through levels a bit faster, which, I think, would make the game more enjoyable, too.

So yeah, c'mon Gaia, lets get some boosts going here!

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers