Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Saturday is a good pick because it would be on a Sunday in the southern hemisphere.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Sepulcra
Or just a double exp weekend: defeat a monster and get double the points for 48 hours.

This.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
buncy
Saturday is a good pick because it would be on a Sunday in the southern hemisphere.

Last time i check, here on earth time zones change with longitude not with latitude wink .

OP: Events like this would give a great time to players and may bring more new players, i would love them.

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The stepfather of lies
buncy

Last time i check, here on earth time zones change with longitude not with latitude wink .

OP: Events like this would give a great time to players and may bring more new players, i would love them.

man time zones always get me confused. gonk

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Wow the thread is finally getting some down votes.

I wonder why though? Oh well, can't please everybody all the time. Sorry!

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I can't stand the constant grinding structure of this game. It's slow and terribly boring. I'd support getting some EX Boosts during the weekend.

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Holocause's Pardner

Anxious Wyvern

20,465 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Dragon Master 50
Ahh, yea!
I was going to post something about this; glad I saw this thread first.

Recently, World of Warcraft has been doing something similar to what you're asking. For certain weekends, pet battles grant 200% exp. Now, leveling your pets in WoW tends to be a lot easier than kin leveling anyway -- As soon as you have a level 25 (max level) pet, you're able to send in a weaker pet and then switch it out with your max one in order to help level the weaker pet, like in Pokemon. You can level three pets at a time, it's easy to get level-up stones, and there's even certain quests that give you a stone that will just set your pet to max level.

Needless to say, doing these bonus exp weekends and granting the level stones has really seen an increase on people who actually want to try out pet battles, whether it be for making gold by selling them the AH or because they felt like they wouldn't have the time to properly invest in it.

Lake Kindred needs something like that to help people level their kins -- It's in general a very slow game, and the grind to level 50 is a long one, even on just a single kin if you're not using the level potions.
My highest level pet is level 9 and I already feel like it isn't worth the time to put into it - And this is coming from someone who has many level 25 pets on WoW.
The bonus EXP events don't have to be often, but they should be regular -- maybe only the third weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) of each month. (I'd prefer every other weekend, but we just need something to help out.)

Sorry if my thoughts seem really scattered on this; it's 4am and I'm exhausted.

Godly Vampire

26,965 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Actually a increase of the drop rate of the ally plus's would be a great idea. Sure not to those that have already lvl 50'd their kin but there's always hope that gaia will add more levels to the kins

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
xxCloud21xx
Actually a increase of the drop rate of the ally plus's would be a great idea. Sure not to those that have already lvl 50'd their kin but there's always hope that gaia will add more levels to the kins

I hope it stays at Level 50 to be honest.

But aside from the point, they're always releasing new Kin, so there are always things to Level Up!

Godly Vampire

26,965 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
ChaosTrooper
xxCloud21xx

I hope it stays at Level 50 to be honest.

But aside from the point, they're always releasing new Kin, so there are always things to Level Up!

True they are releasing more new/recolor kin's, but the point I'm drawing on is the 100% potions discription of it reading as "Level 50 is the current max level for kin". Which means there's still a chance gaia is gonna add to the level cap possibly. As for the ally plus drop increase it would lessen what people are selling them at for the 100% ones down to about what the 50% are selling for. As for the double exp weekend, that might be a good idea as long as the game doesn't crash as often as it did during the event.

josabean's Husbando

Greedy Husband

20,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Yes please! The grind in this game is mindnumbingly boring. It actually makes Destiny's grinding look amazing in comparison. The rewards are often not worth the effort either. It's especially painful to level up new kin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff