Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Muse

Opera Phantomess
Jayce Reinhardt
Giiiiiiirl you know there will be a total party at my house and you are invited! 3nodding

But I don't want to raise my hopes JUST yet, I will have to wait it out.

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Oh hell yeah! emotion_dealwithit I will bring the alcohol and mini taquitos!

At least they actually had the meeting when they said they would and the general consensus was far from what was given at the beginning. That is a significant milestone on Gaia's part. XD

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

taquitos? HELL YA!! you in the VIP section now dawg!

I just wish Gaia could really be a team and not have Naru as the only person to tell us stuff. I know he is probably willing but still. . . . .a team pulls together or is supposed to in theory.

I don't even want the wings and I don't have anything else in Alchemy I even want but I do think that for it to have taken this long was really weird. The attitude and impression users did get was "screw you we don't have to or even want to make changes so suck it up"

But isn't it amazing how simple communication goes that far? can you imagine the amount of problems avoided because of that? If this was consistent. . . . .

Maybe they like the drama, I don't know.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Jayce Reinhardt

I just wish Gaia could really be a team and not have Naru as the only person to tell us stuff. I know he is probably willing but still. . . . .a team pulls together or is supposed to in theory.

I would not have it any other way. blaugh

That part I am still peeved at. One person should not be responsible for passing around everything everybody else said or did. I would love more interaction from everyone on staff when they are being questioned instead of them popping in when praise threads or certain item and event threads occur.

Divine Muse

Opera Phantomess
Jayce Reinhardt

I would not have it any other way. blaugh

That part I am still peeved at. One person should not be responsible for passing around everything everybody else said or did. I would love more interaction from everyone on staff when they are being questioned instead of them popping in when praise threads or certain item and event threads occur.

I agree, I know Naru is willing but this is a company, at least give an appearance of being organized because that can attract new users and potential sponsors.

But most of the time it's like a bad marriage, neither spouse wants to talk to the other so makes other people pass the message on when it should be directly conveyed. In office communication is probably worse than what we experience but I am stupid because I still want Gaia to succeed.

Sparkly Man-Lover

10,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
I've never known why the SF forum is so obsessed with backwings... Like, seriously.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Jayce Reinhardt
I agree, I know Naru is willing but this is a company, at least give an appearance of being organized because that can attract new users and potential sponsors.

But most of the time it's like a bad marriage, neither spouse wants to talk to the other so makes other people pass the message on when it should be directly conveyed. In office communication is probably worse than what we experience but I am stupid because I still want Gaia to succeed.

The active user count is not as low as it is because all of a sudden everyone has a life they have to attend to. I am shocked there are still as many people actively on Gaia right now as there are.

That is not professional at all. I know this site is supposed to be fun, but as a company, professionalism needs to fit in there somewhere. Hell, my Repo! shadowcast has loads of fun, but when it comes down to it, we act like a professional acting troupe despite many of us not having much acting or performing experience outside of it, and we do not get paid. I too want to see Gaia succeed, which is why I decided to take it upon myself to use Alchemy the way it appeared they wanted me to use it in order to give feedback while actually experiencing it; spend oodles of gold obtained by selling RIG items I did not want in order to get a few steps closer to level four. stare

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Thanks, Narumi.

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Tsende
I've never known why the SF forum is so obsessed with backwings... Like, seriously.

Congrats on not reading anything but the title.

And yes, thank you, Narumi

Shameless Exhibitionist

12,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I am excited to see what sort of changes are going to happen. I'm also glad to know that it won't be a fast, immediate fix, but a slow, gradual one.

All in all, I'm looking forward to seeing what the weeks to come will bring.

Ladykiller

Opera Phantomess

The active user count is not as low as it is because all of a sudden everyone has a life they have to attend to.

Omg, thank you for saying this. Whenever somebody brings up the low user count, people freak out and start saying things like "Oh, it's the holidays, people are busy" "Oh, it's a work/school day, people are busy" "Oh, it's the weekend, people are out having fun, doing chores/shopping, being busy, etc etc" blah blah blah. They need to stop with the delusion. There used to be at least twice as many people on at a time, and the forums are way slower now. I personally know multiple people that stopped going here, because of Gaia's bad practices. s**t's getting boring because so many people have left. That's my main problem with all of this.

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Thank thee Narumi! There's a dim light shining at the end of the alchemy tunnel. *gives appreciation gift*

@Tsende: Ironically, a good chunk of people in this thread, including myself, could care less about backwings, but like FD said, if you read the OP and skimmed a few pages of the thread you'd know this. :3

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
___chiiedord
Opera Phantomess

The active user count is not as low as it is because all of a sudden everyone has a life they have to attend to.

Omg, thank you for saying this. Whenever somebody brings up the low user count, people freak out and start saying things like "Oh, it's the holidays, people are busy" "Oh, it's a work/school day, people are busy" "Oh, it's the weekend, people are out having fun, doing chores/shopping, being busy, etc etc" blah blah blah. They need to stop with the delusion. There used to be at least twice as many people on at a time, and the forums are way slower now. I personally know multiple people that stopped going here, because of Gaia's bad practices. s**t's getting boring because so many people have left. That's my main problem with all of this.

They always show how blind they are when they add in one of these excuses. Even the last few events have had less people than should be active during a normal weekday. When that occurs, you have a much serious issue than "oh, it is the weekend and people have plans" or "it is the school year, so people are busy with school work and activities". Bologna.

Ladykiller

Opera Phantomess
___chiiedord
Opera Phantomess

They always show how blind they are when they add in one of these excuses. Even the last few events have had less people than should be active during a normal weekday. When that occurs, you have a much serious issue than "oh, it is the weekend and people have plans" or "it is the school year, so people are busy with school work and activities". Bologna.

I don't get why some people will work so hard to make excuses for Gaia. It's just too bizarre to me.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Opera Phantomess
dreamsk
Found edwardian loafers in the DC today. It's a component for a recipe to make a rig, or some different pair of these shoes.

The price from them yesterday was 10k and now its 5k, it cant be a coincidence that I'm the 1%!!
Interesting... Those were originally just given out if you found those "Thanks for supporting Gaia!" advertisements with the blue avatar on it that granted one of those exclusive items or gold. It would be wonderful if the other items from that advertisement were being granted through the DC as well.
You know I never got around to asking this...
But whatever happened to those ads? I mean, I personally haven't seen them for a while now.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Shintouyu
Opera Phantomess
dreamsk
Found edwardian loafers in the DC today. It's a component for a recipe to make a rig, or some different pair of these shoes.

The price from them yesterday was 10k and now its 5k, it cant be a coincidence that I'm the 1%!!
Interesting... Those were originally just given out if you found those "Thanks for supporting Gaia!" advertisements with the blue avatar on it that granted one of those exclusive items or gold. It would be wonderful if the other items from that advertisement were being granted through the DC as well.
You know I never got around to asking this...
But whatever happened to those ads? I mean, I personally haven't seen them for a while now.

I have no idea. I have not seen one in months especially since the one in the Meebo Bar never showed anymore. The one from wandering the site has not appeared for me since September/October, and sometimes it would be glitched where it would not grant anything and not take me to that grant page. If it has, it has been the ones that never even loaded whatsoever.

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Thank you again Narumi! smile

I am still looking forward to the enhancement of the Alchemy system(aka fixing the issues being presented)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff