Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Hello

I understand Lex has the Charm pack for a limited time but it left the shop mid day. It was very helpful for gathering charms for the sweaters.

It would be nice to have it as an option through Christmas

Thanks again

Edit: we got them back plus a ten pack and a rare pack thank you to the staff!

Greedy Drake

yes plz
Im just selling my extra charms for now because its not worth holding onto them since the additional charms people need for event items are overpriced.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
I agree.
Considering the charms are needed for those who need to collect sweaters to craft the white Fafnir, having those charm packs was INCREDIBLY useful. Not to mention a wonderful gold sink.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I would say I can't believe they removed it, but this is Gaia we're talking about. More incentive to give them 5$ a day.

Please bring the charm pack back. Daily Chance is kinda a small chance to get charms. Most people don't have hordes of mules to grab them from.

This event requires gofusion, so it'd be really nice if you'd allow us to get the charms we need without paying you.

And I'm not paying 8b for a sweater. Lack of supply for charms is making the event items cost more.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Yes please can we have the charm pack back until Christmas is over. It was a great way to build good will with the userbase and also a great way to implement a gold sink. (Which we are forever asking for in anyway that can be provided.)

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
emotion_facepalm I was just about to buy a bunch more to stock up on charms to craft sweaters since I'm doing the stupid sweater quest-thing.

Apparently I probably won't be finishing that quest since charms are( or will be) hella expensive or the sweaters are... I'm still annoyed at the cost of charms of what the sweaters are and that we have to use them to make a recolor. Talk about jumping through hoops for pixels. Especially when the dragon probably will only have the original poses only in white anyways....

Now if it came with an I am, a SDplus mini-sized version, and a Adolescent white Fafnir poses I could understand the need to force people to jump through those hoops and spend billions of gold on charms or 500gc per day during this Advent tier thing. :/

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I agree with this.

Keep the bundle in Lex's shop till after the event is over.

You're forever finding ways to make money, but you barely give people an out of your money making schemes.

You put up a charity drive, but you're hardly charitable to us for this one time out of the year.

Keep the bundle in Lex's shop for this event. Let us have the fun in making something that doesn't cost us an out-of-pocket fee.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yes please, that sweaters quest is already difficult enough to take the packs out; not to mention there are many new event items that also require normal charms to craft.

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Wait they took it out? But nearly everything for this event costs 50+ charms what is the point of doing that?

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mariu
Wait they took it out? But nearly everything for this event costs 50+ charms what is the point of doing that?

trying to corner us into paying them each day if we want the item, I imagine.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Just a note they removed it once on the 18th and brought it back later that day.

It is my sincere hope this was just a timing error, and will be fixed tomorrow or Monday when the person in charge of it is back in office.

Shy Lop

16,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
This sucks so much. I am really upset they took them out. :c Come on Gaia. Put them back, please. That was a terrible move. u_u
We shouldn't even have to buy them. It is ridiculous that this year instead of being able to earn the items while playing the event they expect you to spend billions on top of that getting charms that can't be earned in the game. The snowflakes were hard enough but adding diamonds and star charms onto that. It is adding insult to injury they even pulled the charm bundle from the shops so everything would bottle neck and inflate way up.

Friendly Conventioneer

20,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Again, Gaia makes this event completely unfair for those who are unwilling or unable to shell out Cash for Charms.

Merry Christmas from GaiaOnline! */sarcasm*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces