Welcome to Gaia! ::

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

Pigeonherd
Disciple of Sakura
It's a shame that the {potentially} gay NPCs are all morally bankrupt bastards, isn't it?
Yes, yes it is.

I'm holding out for some Sam/Vanessa action.

I'll see your Sam/Vanessa and raise you a Meredith/Vanessa instead.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hidariude
Okay, are we supposed to assume Nicolae is gay? Not that I have a problem with it, it's just I'm getting tired of these things where members of the media is willing to introduce their first gay character and then do it so subtly that anyone who wants to ignore it can just pretend it's not there. If he's gay just go for it and don't be chicken about it.

Heloo-
Devin, anyone?

User Image
don't know if he's gay or bi, but he is, or was, totally crushing on the delivery guy;
User Image
*edit;
named Lance by the way,

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I looooved it! I hope we can get more manga updates.

Dapper Dog

Disciple of Sakura
Pigeonherd
Disciple of Sakura
It's a shame that the {potentially} gay NPCs are all morally bankrupt bastards, isn't it?
Yes, yes it is.

I'm holding out for some Sam/Vanessa action.

I'll see your Sam/Vanessa and raise you a Meredith/Vanessa instead.

Merediiiitth!!!! It makes me sad she got minimized, she was really cute.

Moira/Becky. Drink it up.

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Konani_NTH
Hidariude
Okay, are we supposed to assume Nicolae is gay? Not that I have a problem with it, it's just I'm getting tired of these things where members of the media is willing to introduce their first gay character and then do it so subtly that anyone who wants to ignore it can just pretend it's not there. If he's gay just go for it and don't be chicken about it.

Heloo-
Devin, anyone?

User Image
don't know if he's gay or bi, but he is, or was, totally crushing on the delivery guy;
User Image
*edit;
named Lance by the way,

You see? That one was so underplayed I forgot about it! Now are Devin and Nicolae goign to get together or will some other gay guys show up so they don't have to be alone, or is this whole thing just going to disappear?

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hidariude
Konani_NTH
Hidariude

Heloo-
Devin, anyone?

User Image
User Image
*edit;
named Lance by the way,

You see? That one was so underplayed I forgot about it! Now are Devin and Nicolae goign to get together or will some other gay guys show up so they don't have to be alone, or is this whole thing just going to disappear?

i'm gonna play my bets on Azrael x Ciro-
since, lol, angel x demon is lots of fanslash, no?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff