That's a great idea. I'd use it.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

I'd love to see the non-clothing shops get some new tabs. Buttercup Cafe and Salon Durem would benefit probably the most greatly (I liked the suggestion of tabs for short, medium, and long hair), Barton Jewelers could stand to have an Eyewear tab, and Skin Tyte could use tabs for Skins and Accessories.

User Image

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I agree with this! 3nodding It would make searching for items a lot easier. Maybe suggest this at the next ATA.

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

Yes, please. It took me forever to find my icecream. I support this a hundredddddd percent (and more).

Sparkly Friend

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Yes, I agree. yum_puddi

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
[Shewolf]

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Yeah, I had to go into THREE TIMES of searching just to find the item I was looking for. sweatdrop

I also have a problem with the Hair salon too. @_@ I mean I know that you really can't find a good Description Tabs for hair but.... ._.

-~-â—†-~-

Actually they could... short, medium, long, special. Or 'facy', 'every day' etc. I would love tabs for hair.

Anyway, back on topic, this is why I don't use Rina's shop. I don't know where anything is so I don't bother. I don't really even know whats in there.

Sparkly Nerd

Serene Rainstorm
I agree with this! 3nodding It would make searching for items a lot easier. Maybe suggest this at the next ATA.
Wow, fantastic baby.

I'm never online when they do that emo

FREE ZHIVAGO!

Hot Lop

It would be great to have specialized organization for our stores, especially a place like BC that sells a plethora of little things instead of just clothes. I'd also like to see short/medium/long options for hair in the Salon and level1-10 tabs for the Bifrost.
Organization= more buys in my opinion c:

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

I agree that this is a great idea. Stores like BC with a plethora of items which are all the same category are really hard to browse. Something like Flowers/Drinks/Food would even help make life a bit easier for you when unable to remember the name of 'that green drink thingy', or whatever else it is that you would like to find, but are uncertain of the name so you can't look it up in the MP.

Salon Durem I think would also benefit from this sort of update. Sometimes my eyes slide right past the hairstyle I was hoping to get.

Another option would be an in-store search, like we have in the marketplace. Of course, for this to happen, some of the item tags may need to be updated....

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Sweet Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
yum_wasabipie

This would be a fantastic idea!
Several other stores could do with organization as well. Barton Jewelers is the first to mind. Things could be organized into RINGS, NECKLACES, BRACELETS, GLASSES, HEAD, and MAKEUP.

Shy Gaian

GET YOUR

I do agree. I really don't like going through page after page to find what I am looking for.

Btw.
Boomshakalaka.

CRAYON

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

I got candle wax in my cake and flower petals in my drink. gonk

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

O.G. Seeker

Exactly what I was thinking last time I visited the shop. I'd love to see items organized by tabs. cat_3nodding

(fortunately last time I was looking for an old item, so I knew it would be on the last page, but otherwise it would have been a pain having to scan every page to find what I was looking for)

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
    • The Forlorn Warlock 500
    • Dual Class Magic User 500
    • Night Club Singer 500
    Awhile back, I think I was trying to look for something for Alchemy and it took me awhile to find the item since I kept skipping over it. Some organization would be nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff