Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Healer

17,425 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Elviiee
I am rather confused. Very FRUSTRATED.

I have probably spent more on the tickets that I will on those items.

Exactly what I'd be worried about happening. Though not for the timer reason. I don't use bidblast but I am familiar with these types of sites, making you first buy tickets, THEN bid. Even without the timer problem I'm hearing about, it could be easy to get wrapped up in bidding and bid way more then you plan to, if you are not keeping careful track of how many tickets you buy, and factoring THAT money spend ON TOP OF whatever the item price is at. You could easily end up having to pay over what the MP value of the item is, which is one main reason I won't use bid blast. Too much trouble for me to keep track of all that info.

O.G. Elder

7,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I think it'd be nice if the 30 second bid timer was lowered to 15 seconds.. The 30 second time frame gives too much time for someone to leave and someone else to jump in and take his/her place and then you're stuck bidding back and forth for another 3 hours. The 15 second timer would work better since it would actually force people to pay attention instead of allowing them to bid when it hits 0. You mine as well just let them continuously bid on a 3 hour timer.
i lowe it heart

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Medalist 100
I hate sites where you must buy tickets to bid, which makes me instantly hate this.

Bookworm

Sr Blabidy
I think it'd be nice if the 30 second bid timer was lowered to 15 seconds.. The 30 second time frame gives too much time for someone to leave and someone else to jump in and take his/her place and then you're stuck bidding back and forth for another 3 hours. The 15 second timer would work better since it would actually force people to pay attention instead of allowing them to bid when it hits 0. You mine as well just let them continuously bid on a 3 hour timer.

this, exactly, but I think that it shouldn't be bumped back up with every bid.
so once it reaches :30, it keeps going down like a normal timer -.-

Divine Muse

My feedback is if someone is reading these posts about Bidblast at all? since Shadow is no longer a Gaia employee.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

when do new auctions start?

Enduring Shapeshifter

I agree with the fact the timer being there is stupid... or at least lower it to a 5 second increase [at 5]

Original Pumpkin

funny thing about all this is they really dont care about anyone who post in here. What a complete wast of time an money. Rip off so bad it hurts. So disappointing. 1k =80k how the ******** is that right in anyway? clock whos you as top bidder when thats a lie. Doesn't end until ungodly hours. Hey gaia you did that for us for us to save gold yah ******** right. ******** Bidblast. I just used up the last of the times I bought wont be wasting my money on that again.

Fluffy Lightbringer

11,700 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
One of the largest wastes of time and money that Gaia has to offer [doesn't hold a candle to alchemy honestly but it is still just as bad]

Original Pumpkin

C e l e s C h a n
One of the largest wastes of time and money that Gaia has to offer [doesn't hold a candle to alchemy honestly but it is still just as bad]

I agree x1000000000

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Jayce Reinhardt
My feedback is if someone is reading these posts about Bidblast at all? since Shadow is no longer a Gaia employee.

You know, thats a very good point that I'm surprised nobody has brought up cat_eek
I mean, isn't this thread still, what, stickied? So, I guess someone, somewhere, in some lonely cubicle at Gaia HQ must still care... I think... cat_rolleyes

SilverEgg

OMG_D(dess), your avi has that belt! cat_eek
Damn that plagiarizer for submitting such an awesome design that wasn't their own... Because I loved that two knife belt thing so much cat_crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff