Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conversationalist

meep12345

OMG_D(dess), your avi has that belt! cat_eek
Damn that plagiarizer for submitting such an awesome design that wasn't their own... Because I loved that two knife belt thing so much cat_crying

Yes it is. Here's a pic of the front view to tantalize you
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They should unlock this thread and let it die or something. Bidblast is doing very good as its own feature already smile

5,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think they need to get rid of the adding time to the bid thing. It's ridiculous. A real auction doesn't work like that and it keeps these things from going on for days. I've watched auctions stay at 30seconds for 2 days once. It's nerve-wracking, too many gaians don't know how to bid correctly either, so it's killing serious bidders.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
If there is still someone reading this thread, please review and double check the auctions you are posting up. I've seen at least two errors where either thumbnail previews, names of items, or MP listings were incorrect. It would create less confusion among users.

Enduring Shapeshifter

I agree with the comments, this is nothing like a bidding war because Time does not get added with each bid.

If you're going to keep this stupid feature you should change the name of it, cause it's nothing like an auction house right now.
=_= When is the next set of auction items coming?

Regular

9,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
You should stop adding time to that thing.
Its a little... uhm. Annoying.
[ /scratches head ]
Oh and you should do a Greek Mythology Items week.
[ /prays that they place persephone up there ]
Just throwing that out there.
n_n;

Beloved Wolf

BidBlast is, in my opinion, a rather dumb system. I paid 5k to bid and while there is no items up there (of which I was unaware of the posting schedule?), my main complaint is with the fact I paid 5k for tickets...to pay with gold for an item. Seems stupid. And the idea of adding time? That is idiotic, only the rich will ever win and us poor get no further ahead.

Better explain whats going on, because I regret this useless decision and wish I could sell the tickets, even at 1/2 price.
Please find a way to allow us ill-informed with buyer's regret to get rid of the tickets. Your introduction page to BidBlast didn't properly explain the useless system.
This isn't new or original: It's just like those penny bidding sites. Everyone needs to stop complaining about it adding time, because otherwise it would just be a million people bidding at the end and everyone going. 'NO WAY! I put in the last bid! It should be mine! not fair!"

This is how the system works. If you don't like it, don't play.

That being said, when is the new set coming up? I wanna bid! >.<

Questionable Borg

I'd like to have more slots than just three.

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
cn u sell ur bid tickets beacuse bb is getting stupid and boring

Mizlazzybugz's Husband

Thieving Bloodsucker

23,525 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
bid blast is just a waste 3nodding

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Still a waste.

Devout Fatcat

I find Bid Blast very interesting as it gives the chance to get an item at x times cheaper but it should be better explained as I thought I would only pay the tickets and not the item.
Though It is still cheaper then getting the item from the MP (if you know how to bid), it is something every bidder should know.
You are not bidding to win the item, you are bidding to buy it.

Also, while the time adding is great to give a chance to everyone, not everyone can and will stay in front of their computer for days hoping to be the last one to bid.

There should be a limit. That limit should also be closer to the end of the auction. I've been looking at a bidding war going on for about 5 hours and it says it will have an obligatory end on Wednesday, that's 48 hours!
I don't have the time to stay in front of my computer that whole time! I should have as much chance to buy this item as those that have no life and stay in front of their computer 24/24.
If someone can't come at the end time, the countdown is there for a reason, then why can they still get the item 2 days later ?

I do hope this gets resolved in a way or another.

TL;DR
Worth it if you know how to use it!
Time limit plz!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out