Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should there be more wigs outside of RIGS, and put into the gold stores?

Yes 0.91106719367589 91.1% [ 922 ]
No 0.088932806324111 8.9% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 1012 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 > >>

bah. 10 more wigs added to the list in one fell swoop .

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Did you really expect anything less? There will be one or two more later on this month too. You wait.

I would love to see not-so-fancy versions of many of these wigs as wigs in the gold shops.

We really need GS/Salon versions in all colors because waiting for recolors this way just takes too long.

That and the fact that some of these wigs are being sold at such ridiculous prices - which I think is just damned greedy!
Nyadriel
Did you really expect anything less? There will be one or two more later on this month too. You wait.

I would love to see not-so-fancy versions of many of these wigs as wigs in the gold shops.

We really need GS/Salon versions in all colors because waiting for recolors this way just takes too long.

That and the fact that some of these wigs are being sold at such ridiculous prices - which I think is just damned greedy!
yes. There's a lot of other things they can make profit off of, other than wigs in the cash shop. People love cats, people love leg and arm mods, and makeup, and eyes, and mouths. Gaia can take wigs out of the cash shop completely, and I bet 100% they'd still make money, with all these other items. Especially when they never needed a wig or two in every item, at the start of the cash shop.

anyway, yes to recolors of the cash shop wigs in the gold shop, since a majority of those wigs never see a recolor in their esixtance. They wouldn't be original gold shop wigs, but it's a start.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I hate to say this, but, don't you think that this poor dead horse has been beat enough?

They will make Cash Shop wigs in whatever amount they want, because that is what sells and provides Gaia money to keep operational. I cannot see them stopping that production to make Gold Shop wigs that are sold for nothing that profits them.

I would like to see more in the Gold Shops, but after all this time and with the length of this thread ... they are NOT listening and its not going to happen, unless its something that they want to do and honestly, what project would you have an artist create a wig with ... one that gives them nothing in return, or one that generates actual, real CASH?

Reality check ... Think about it.

Romantic Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Dorian_Archer
I hate to say this, but, don't you think that this poor dead horse has been beat enough?

They will make Cash Shop wigs in whatever amount they want, because that is what sells and provides Gaia money to keep operational. I cannot see them stopping that production to make Gold Shop wigs that are sold for nothing that profits them.

I would like to see more in the Gold Shops, but after all this time and with the length of this thread ... they are NOT listening and its not going to happen, unless its something that they want to do and honestly, what project would you have an artist create a wig with ... one that gives them nothing in return, or one that generates actual, real CASH?

Reality check ... Think about it.

I was just about to post and then I saw this. Agree 100%.

Spoopy Gekko

If Gaia really wanted to help the site's "inflation" that they've "tried" to get rid of every other way, this would be the way to do it. =/ I guarantee you Gaia could put some of the wigs in the Gold Shops for 500k and members would still buy some of them.

I understand wigs, realistically, are part of what gains them IRL Cash when they're sold through RIGs but really, their reasons for not doing things such as this are getting to be more and more ridiculous by each passing day. =/

Again, I know money revenue is better than gold but people do not look at the fact HOW MUCH MONEY RIGS BRING IN EVEN WITHOUT WIGS. I see people aiming for other poses just as much, if not more, than wigs at times. If they go for wigs, it's only because they are not available in the gold shops.

I do not see why they cannot do both. Maybe once or twice a year, do a decent wig update for the gold shops. Then they can take a put their greedy hands all over rigs with the other ones. There CAN be leeway with this but oh, wait... it would have to be all or nothing with Gaia. Sorry, totally my bad. I forgot what site I was on. =/

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
BucketHead1693
If Gaia really wanted to help the site's "inflation" that they've "tried" to get rid of every other way, this would be the way to do it. =/ I guarantee you Gaia could put some of the wigs in the Gold Shops for 500k and members would still buy some of them.

I understand wigs, realistically, are part of what gains them IRL Cash when they're sold through RIGs but really, their reasons for not doing things such as this are getting to be more and more ridiculous by each passing day. =/

Again, I know money revenue is better than gold but people do not look at the fact HOW MUCH MONEY RIGS BRING IN EVEN WITHOUT WIGS. I see people aiming for other poses just as much, if not more, than wigs at times. If they go for wigs, it's only because they are not available in the gold shops.

I do not see why they cannot do both. Maybe once or twice a year, do a decent wig update for the gold shops. Then they can take a put their greedy hands all over rigs with the other ones. There CAN be leeway with this but oh, wait... it would have to be all or nothing with Gaia. Sorry, totally my bad. I forgot what site I was on. =/

See, this is one of my points on the matter. While RIGs bring in revenue, all they do for the marketplace is shuffling so much ggold around from one user to another (minus the 2% tax - and raising the tax will not do anything to help because it will only mean that the marketplace prices will go up - not that it isnt doing that now) at high gold costs because of such greed and because the rares are too rare as far as we can see. It isn't doing enough for gold sinks and wigs is certainly one way to do it. They don't HAVE to be exactly the rares so many people are after. But putting wigs that are just as nice and in various colors (tired of waiting forever for recolors) for large amounts of gold would help. Even one or two in a few of the more popular colors in Dernier Cri.

I am all for RIGs. But the rarity is ridiculous and does not really indicate popularity (already said). Not if they are that rare.
There are people who want to do away with the Salon too because they "don't want to spend gold on the hairstyles". But we are not really seeing cheaper renditions of some of these wigs in there either. At least while in the Salon, we can see ALL of the colors all at once.

Personally, I would not mind seeing styles similar to the Queen of Solaire (there is a similar style in the Salon for common folk already, but something fancier for way more is what I am saying) and others in there for like a million or something either or both put into Dernier cri and Salon but made differently enough or to have some of them in one place and others in the other. (you know they are not gonna be done as nicely as those in the RIGs)

As for some of those other poses, I have resigned, painfully, to the fact I will never get to enjoy them. That silver thing mentioned in Queen of Solaire looks really really nice with the Biancamella corset/dress and some other things.
13 more wigs crying

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
3nodding
If I buy a CS Item/EI, I better like more then the hair.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Why can't we have good GS wigs Gaia? Is that so much to ask? I mean seriously, IS IT TOO MUCH to ask for just a FEW nice GS wigs?

I mean seriously, some of the wigs you put into CS items are crap, not even worth my real money. So why can't I have an item that is worth my game currency?

Dapper Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Most of the short blond wigs for guys have this weird Crazy Spiky Ducktail Syndrome that looks like someone is running an industrial fan behind you. If the gold shops had at least a wig that was short, blond, and simple, I would buy the hell out of it.

Decent male wigs are hard to come by for me, and when it's in a cash item, said wig is usually expensive. I don't mind paying a lot but it shouldn't have to be that way for decent, simple hair. Leave the crazy guy hair in cash items for all I care, I want none of it.

With that said, I don't believe wigs need to be the ultimate selling point for items. I noticed that most of this year's MCs had a wig and some random pretty fashion poses. There may not be a huge difference anymore, but they felt more like just another RIG item than the continuation of a wonderful, monthly Gaia tradition. Some of these collectibles didn't even need the wig at all in my opinion, it was just sort of thrown in there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff