Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should there be more wigs outside of RIGS, and put into the gold stores?

Yes 0.91106719367589 91.1% [ 922 ]
No 0.088932806324111 8.9% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 1012 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Yorugami
Lalune Solair
Yorugami
Lalune Solair
Yorugami
I think...if possible they put Fantasy Hairstyles in
the Salon for once.

Hairstyles with feathers and maybe vines imbedded in the hair.
It is a Salon after all and Hairstyling is not just cut and blow anymore
these days.

I wouldn't want them in the Salon. Those aren't wigs you can unequip and keep at any time, unlike the non-detachable, Salon Duren styles. But I agree with you that salons can have more outrgeous styles, which gaia is avoiding pushing the envelope on.

Hm. I guess just better GS wigs I guess.
Most of the wigs there are questionable in quality
and mostly nothing smooth >>;
They've been upping quality in gold stores, slowly, but surely. Even in starters, and up to the most expensive gold shop items, like the wedding dress HRW. I can hope that extends to the wigs we get in the future, too. They can be on par with cash shop wigs. I wish staff would realize that.

I sure hope so. Whatever gets us more item.
Although I'm more into the Salon Durem updates and
extending the repertoire to include more outre hairstyles.

Because the Salon is one of the best goldsinks Gaia has
left and seriously Gaia needs more goldsinks to curb
inflation. XD
I don't think is it, sorry. It's just that it gets updates so rarely, and when it does, there's like only 7 styles to it. Not to mention people seem to like wearing wigs more than salon hair .I think gold shop wigs would be a much better goldsink than Salon Durem styles.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Lalune Solair
Yorugami
Lalune Solair
Yorugami
Lalune Solair
Yorugami
I think...if possible they put Fantasy Hairstyles in
the Salon for once.

Hairstyles with feathers and maybe vines imbedded in the hair.
It is a Salon after all and Hairstyling is not just cut and blow anymore
these days.

I wouldn't want them in the Salon. Those aren't wigs you can unequip and keep at any time, unlike the non-detachable, Salon Duren styles. But I agree with you that salons can have more outrgeous styles, which gaia is avoiding pushing the envelope on.

They've been upping quality in gold stores, slowly, but surely. Even in starters, and up to the most expensive gold shop items, like the wedding dress HRW. I can hope that extends to the wigs we get in the future, too. They can be on par with cash shop wigs. I wish staff would realize that.

inflation. XD
I don't think is it, sorry. It's just that it gets updates so rarely, and when it does, there's like only 7 styles to it. Not to mention people seem to like wearing wigs more than salon hair .I think gold shop wigs would be a much better goldsink than Salon Durem styles.

I guess it really depends.
But the Salon forces you to keep buying hair.
Wigs...once you buy them, you keep them forever.
Meaning you only sink gold once. XD
Yorugami
Lalune Solair
Yorugami
Lalune Solair
Yorugami

inflation. XD

that may be so, but they can easily be covered by wigs, which do seem more popular, and although it's kept in your invo, after you buy it, more people seem willing and ready to drop gold on multiple wigs, that would exceed the cost of a simple salon style, this making it more effective than just buying one Salon hair, and being done with it.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Lalune Solair
Yorugami
Lalune Solair
Yorugami
Lalune Solair
Yorugami

inflation. XD

that may be so, but they can easily be covered by wigs, which do seem more popular, and although it's kept in your invo, after you buy it, more people seem willing and ready to drop gold on multiple wigs, that would exceed the cost of a simple salon style, this making it more effective than just buying one Salon hair, and being done with it.

XD That's the beauty of Salon hair. You can then have the Cash wigs to change it around.
But hey...if it gets us more wigs. Kudos to you.

I love both wigs and the Salon.
And the Salon seriously needs more love yo.
Yorugami
Lalune Solair
Yorugami
Lalune Solair
Yorugami

inflation. XD

XD That's the beauty of Salon hair. You can then have the Cash wigs to change it around.
But hey...if it gets us more wigs. Kudos to you.

I love both wigs and the Salon.
And the Salon seriously needs more love yo.
well, we'll just agree that we need more of both, in that case

Ace Garbage

Why don't we use our inks to dye the hair?

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
I couldn't agree more. I'd happily sink my gold into buying wigs if it meant I could get a variety of reusable hair options that don't cost several hundreds of thousands of gold each.

Even if they only took the current Salon items, made wig versions, and sold them for 5 or 10 times as much, that would still be freaking awesome and I'd buy a ton of them
Mistress Shiny
I couldn't agree more. I'd happily sink my gold into buying wigs if it meant I could get a variety of reusable hair options that don't cost several hundreds of thousands of gold each.

Even if they only took the current Salon items, made wig versions, and sold them for 5 or 10 times as much, that would still be freaking awesome and I'd buy a ton of them
thanks. Glad you agree. But I don't think that Gaia should resort to making the salon hair into wigs. I'd much rather hold out hope for wigs in the shops that aren't styles in the salon, already.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Lalune Solair
Mistress Shiny

thanks. Glad you agree. But I don't think that Gaia should resort to making the salon hair into wigs. I'd much rather hold out hope for wigs in the shops that aren't styles in the salon, already.
Oh totally, I agree! I was mostly saying that I'd even settle for them turning the Salon hair into wigs and still be happy XD
Mistress Shiny
Lalune Solair
Mistress Shiny

Oh totally, I agree! I was mostly saying that I'd even settle for them turning the Salon hair into wigs and still be happy XD
Heh. Guess it doesn't take much, for some

Shy Regular

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Lover 100
You know, this is so overwhelmingly true, I sign. While I don't think hair should be removed entirely from RIG, there is just so many in there compared to the actual hair store, it's stupid in my opinion, and not fair. Hell, if they want to charge a bunch more for good hair styles, charge 100,000 gold for it (actually I'd only pay that for a good wig), but give variety, give some simplicity, simple as in what you might find in a supercuts magazine, and if necessary, accept hair ideas from users, even a wig drawing contest would be good, like the halloween outfit contest, because that's a great way to get ideas. Wigs from cash shop are so often way too fancy for my taste. I'm looking for simpler yet sweet and cool looking hair styles, and so far, I can't find any I really like. And another con of cash shop hair is you have to either take it or leave it, there's no different colors to choose from. If the color doesn't match you but you love the style, too damn bad. sad There are so many possible simpler hairstyles they've yet to put out there, they should just do it, because they might think they've given us all the styles, but the slightest alterations to the ones we have could make all the difference. Ponytails, please, even if it's just a clip on. I am content with not a single ponytail item on gaia. So many possible ways to wear it, long, short, bushy, thin, bangs, no bangs, scruffy top, sleeked back, I love those things, give em... Please just give LOTS LOTS LOTS more kinds of hairs! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff