Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should there be more wigs outside of RIGS, and put into the gold stores?

Yes 0.91106719367589 91.1% [ 922 ]
No 0.088932806324111 8.9% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 1012 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 ... 32 33 34 >

S k a i l u r r
I fully agree with this and thank you for posting this.
I support the option for wigs instead of having salon updates. I'd like to point out that wigs can be altered with items such as Sainte Ciel: Agape (scissors) while the hair from the salon can't. I'd love to see hair salon allowing us 'hair cut' options like the item itself for a price.
thank you; and you're welcome. XD
I wasn't aware that Salon hair couldn't be cut with SC scissors. Thanks for pointing that out. Hopefully, Gaia will do something about that. Though, i would like them to address the issue of putting the brakes on Cash shop wigs, and giving us more (quality) GS wigs, to level the playing field, first and foremost. Because that's more wig options for those who can't afford the sky high CS ones, and we NEED more active goldsinks, and as Gaia's proven from the CS, wigs are the way to do it.
Lalune Solair
S k a i l u r r
I support the option for wigs instead of having salon updates. I'd like to point out that wigs can be altered with items such as Sainte Ciel: Agape (scissors) while the hair from the salon can't. I'd love to see hair salon allowing us 'hair cut' options like the item itself for a price.
I wasn't aware that Salon hair couldn't be cut with SC scissors. Thanks for pointing that out. Hopefully, Gaia will do something about that. Though, i would like them to address the issue of putting the brakes on Cash shop wigs, and giving us more (quality) GS wigs, to level the playing field, first and foremost. Because that's more wig options for those who can't afford the sky high CS ones, and we NEED more active goldsinks, and as Gaia's proven from the CS, wigs are the way to do it.
Wigs and leg poses, really. There's none in the GS so far about the legs with different poses.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Maybe you should change the title to "put some wigs into the Gold shops" and make suggestions of what styles.
Nyadriel
Maybe you should change the title to "put some wigs into the Gold shops" and make suggestions of what styles.
that's already in the title. The More wigs for GS part.
I'm not really good at knowing the names of the styles, but I'd like for all possible ones to get done.

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Though I am an avid CS wig user myself, I would love to see more GS wigs for those who doesn't have much income and still want their hair to look nice without changing their base hair. There isn't much variety out there compared to CS wigs.
Toppaware
Though I am an avid CS wig user myself, I would love to see more GS wigs for those who doesn't have much income and still want their hair to look nice without changing their base hair. There isn't much variety out there compared to CS wigs.
it means that much more to get support like this from avid cs wig users. If Gaia sees that people who use the cash shop wigs can even see that something's wrong with the balance between cs wigs and gs wigs, then your voices and feedback can make a major difference, and I hope it does

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Voted, upvoted, and stalking so I can tip people without breaking the tipping function. whee

The only reason I changed my hair in the last year was because I was going to be going nude for charity and couldn't wear my usual hairpieces. After this, I will probably change it again, so that I can equip earrings without a wig.

There are so many fabulous ideas for how to improve the salon to make it more functional to Gaians. I would really love it if the different salon improvement groups got together and synthesized their ideas into one big recommendation petition. Maybe then we could get a chance at seeing them roll through.

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Lalune Solair
S k a i l u r r

User Image

Actually some GS hairs can be cut, the cut isn't always as noticeable though.
Sometimes the piece cut just isn't very noticeable.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Yup - I don't want to "lose" the hair style I have now, but don't see the point of buying a RIG when the only item I want is the wig :/ I'd love to buy more hair options, if they were available in many styles/colours, I'd happily spend the gold on it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff