Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I think the best implementation for this idea would be to integrate the maps with towns 2.... I mean these spaces are there right so where appropriate they should be added in!
Nights-Rune
I think the best implementation for this idea would be to integrate the maps with towns 2.... I mean these spaces are there right so where appropriate they should be added in!

Aye! >:{D~

It just makes sense, doesn't it? No need to let any beautiful artwork go to waste.
We could have a truly large map to explore and hang out in. Even codemonkey said it wouldn't take much work IF they did it.

Win-Win. cool

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I never thought of that before. That's a great idea!

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
Ozzy the Dreamer
Nights-Rune

Aye! >:{D~

It just makes sense, doesn't it? No need to let any beautiful artwork go to waste.
We could have a truly large map to explore and hang out in. Even codemonkey said it wouldn't take much work IF they did it.

Win-Win. cool

definitely ask for this in the towns two thread maybe and then link them to this thread. lots of people don't want any of the art to go to waste..

Also if they used the zomg art maybe we could have portals to the game on them. Its sad because the game could be wonderful if they would let it.
Nights-Rune
definitely ask for this in the towns two thread maybe and then link them to this thread. lots of people don't want any of the art to go to waste..

Also if they used the zomg art maybe we could have portals to the game on them. Its sad because the game could be wonderful if they would let it.

I actually did just that a few months ago. At the top of my first post, there's a link to me asking him about it in the Towns 2.0 thread :]

From what I know, their main focus is on just finishing Towns 2.0. I don't work at Gaia, so I don't know how much they have going on right now. Putting myself in their shoes, I don't think bugging them about this while they're busy would be respectful.

So for now I'm bumping this thread for other users to see it and give their thoughts on it. If enough people like it, by the time Towns 2.0 is finished--hopefully that will be when the staff can make room for a project like this.

Codemonkey said 'it wouldn't take too much work' to do something like this, but I don't want to slow down their current work by putting this in front of them so soon :{o~

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
Ozzy the Dreamer
Nights-Rune

I actually did just that a few months ago. At the top of my first post, there's a link to me asking him about it in the Towns 2.0 thread :]

From what I know, their main focus is on just finishing Towns 2.0. I don't work at Gaia, so I don't know how much they have going on right now. Putting myself in their shoes, I don't think bugging them about this while they're busy would be respectful.

So for now I'm bumping this thread for other users to see it and give their thoughts on it. If enough people like it, by the time Towns 2.0 is finished--hopefully that will be when the staff can make room for a project like this.

Codemonkey said 'it wouldn't take too much work' to do something like this, but I don't want to slow down their current work by putting this in front of them so soon :{o~

I have a feeling codemonkey would much rather have towns have lots of things to do. The more they have to add the less likely he gets pulled away from it. though I hear we have a new ceo and hopefully this guy is smarter than the last couple...
Nights-Rune
I have a feeling codemonkey would much rather have towns have lots of things to do. The more they have to add the less likely he gets pulled away from it. though I hear we have a new ceo and hopefully this guy is smarter than the last couple...
I'm sure cares about it too; it's his job ^ ^

You can ask him about my thread if you'd like. I feel that if I do it again, I'd sound like I'm the only on that wants it. A lot of people have <3 liked this thread, though. Wish they could ask him too instead of just me :{D~

I had no idea we had a new CEO. No idea how well the previous ones did either. Well I hope the best for him :]
wats ZOMG???????!!!!!! question
is it like a gaming thing? question question

Obsessive Bibliophile

I was thinking about your thread last night in relation to zOMG event drops. Mainly how the Chocolate Eggs and Strawberry Chocolate Eggs no longer drop, since zOMG is in perma-maintenance mode. If in Towns 2.0 we can still shake trees and such, having the zOMG Flash hangouts drop zOMG related event items could help boost their popularity and encourage people to explore. Obviously, this is an off-shoot of your idea, but has anyone considered that particular usage of a zOMG themed Flash hangout? [if they have and it's unfeasible, apologies]
Lily DArouet
I was thinking about your thread last night in relation to zOMG event drops. Mainly how the Chocolate Eggs and Strawberry Chocolate Eggs no longer drop, since zOMG is in perma-maintenance mode. If in Towns 2.0 we can still shake trees and such, having the zOMG Flash hangouts drop zOMG related event items could help boost their popularity and encourage people to explore. Obviously, this is an off-shoot of your idea, but has anyone considered that particular usage of a zOMG themed Flash hangout? [if they have and it's unfeasible, apologies]

I have no idea if anyone has suggested that before. But I like the idea of it. At the very least I'm sure they could make some trees and bugs in the flash space zOMG work just like they do in Towns.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff